Trading Post! (Buy, sell & trade)
 Anyone want a 68k Mac? Chattanooga?
Author Topic  
mkelley
Starting Member

USA
10 Posts
Posted - 14 Jan 2002 :  14:33:47
Hi all, I'm in the process of cleaning out my storage room and I have a Mac IIsi with 14" Apple monitor that was originally sold on eBay, but due to a deadbeat buyer it's taking up space. And since my new wife really really needs the space it's either give it away or trash it. I would rather give it to a member of the MLA than send it to the BFI dumpster. It's a nice like new computer and the monitor is the same way. The system spent most of it's life in a X-Ray lab. The only problem would be MacOS. It is running a very barebones System7 and would need to be reloaded. It's actually boxed up and if you're not in the Chattanooga, TN area I'll ship if you pay actual shipping costs.

A little off topic...not a 68K...I also have a PowerComputing 604/150 that I will sell if anyone is interested. eMail at mkelley@mkelley.net if interested on either one.

Thanks,
M.Kelley
mkelley.net

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 14 Jan 2002 :  14:38:35
quote:

I have a Mac IIsi with 14" Apple monitor.......it's either give it away or trash it. I would rather give it to a member of the MLA than send it to the BFI dumpster......spent most of it's life in a X-Ray lab.....I'll ship if you pay actual shipping costs.

first dibs,first dibs, first dibs!!!!!

jt

Go to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 14 Jan 2002 :  14:42:42
phew!!!!!!!!!

Actually, if it's got the riser card with the copro........
there was a math.........

sounds like a care package for mathgeek!

I gotta get some sleep.....oops.......wrong thread.......

Very generous offer, mkelley!

jt

p.s. "new wife", almost forgot that part, congratulations!

MathGeek, if you find your way over here, post mkelley, if you wander thru the threads I've meddled in today and still want to have a "who's more left-brained" contest, let me know. This time I really am signing off, got to car-pool the kid to the subway @ 6:30 AM.

I must have used up my entire weekly ration of coherence yesterday, I obviously can't even operate a keyboard safely in this condition.

Is this post cryptic enough?

jt ;-)

Edited by - Trash80toG-4 on 14 Jan 2002 14:50:16

Edited by - Trash80toG-4 on 14 Jan 2002 14:51:11

Edited by - Trash80toG-4 on 14 Jan 2002 14:57:00

Edited by - Trash80toG-4 on 14 Jan 2002 20:01:09Go to Top of Page

mkelley
Starting Member

USA
10 Posts
Posted - 14 Jan 2002 :  14:59:58
I believe that the only thing in the NuBus slot is a network card without the little dongle.

If anyone is interested, I just found a 12" Apple Black and White Monitor as well. I also have some PC parts if interested as well.

Trash80toG-4: Send me an email off list and we will talk shipping. It should run in the $30-40 UPS range or if you are in the area, just come by and pick it up. If you want it shipped, I do have a PayPal account.

Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.