All Forums
 Lounge
 Quadra/PSOne
Author Topic  
shaktiman

United Kingdom
1226 Posts
Posted - 28 Jan 2003 :  12:50:59
are now divorced. Experimentation occured. I managed to get my Quadra to display on my Commodore 1084s monitor, I realise now that I couldn't manage this origionally because I was displaying in millions of colours at a screen size larger than possible on the 1084s.

My PSOne now uses my Commodore 1084s monitor. Now I need a stand to put the monitor on, I am considering a pedastall, somthing ornate akin to a sundial in an old English garden.

At the moment the desk I built(out of cd racks) works really well, if however my monitor my monitor was bigger(than my Compaq 140 15") then I would need to sit further back I think.

My 1084s has it's power switch on the back. Can I/How can I, move the switch to the front & perhaps even remote control it?

My Quadra is classy because I switch it on & the monitor, speakers & printer all come on(printer dosn't come on but does gain the ability to come on as it has inteligent energy saving aspect where by if I need to print it is on but otherwise it switches itself off.

I would like the PSOne & 1084s monitor to be like that, 1 switch for both.

shaktiman

Quadra 840av, prettymuchmaxedout8xcd drive,3 monitors 15" & 14" & 14" os 8.1
, 12 meg ram, 500 meg hard drive
Performa400(asleepintheattick)

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.