All Forums
 Lounge
 happy new year
Author Topic  
foetoid

USA
554 Posts
Posted - 01 Jan 2003 :  21:11:15
ive been trying to post this since 2am on new years day, here it goes again.... (not my original composition, my seconday composition follows)

how was everyone's new years? was there a big party, or was it spent with your parents, or was it spent with your closest friends? Did the new year excite you, or was it just another hour?

Mine was good, I spent it with my closest friends... a bunch of chicks (hot ones too)... We played games (catch phrase, gestures, taboo) all night and we stopped just to say happy new year's then continue. Anyway, I had to leave at one, because the host's parents didn't like the idea of a co-ed sleep over... grr.... oh well.

have a great new year!

cory5412
68KMLA Comrade-in-Arms

USA
4679 Posts
Posted - 01 Jan 2003 :  21:32:24
hehehe....
I spend my new year trying to get my iMac running Mandrake... then I finally connected to the MLA for the first time in forever at just after midnight...
usually new years is a big deal... but this time it was mostly just an excuse to stay up late... :-\..... ohwell
I'm sure that by next year... maybe....

other than that I'm glad that with the new year... I could come back to the MLA and reply to things that were said when I wasn't present

Official 68k videographerGo to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.