All Forums
 Lounge
 JustAtALossAsToWhatToType
Author Topic  
shaktiman

United Kingdom
1226 Posts
Posted - 18 Dec 2002 :  13:30:31
I went into a burger bar & the guy who served me dropped my burger on the floor, He picked it up, dusted it off & handed it to me as if it was all ok. What about the germs I said, oh I dont believe in germs he replied, thats just a plot they thought up in order to sell you detergents.

There is no right there is no wrong there is only popular opinion.

shaktiman

Quadra 840av, prettymuchmaxedout8xcd drive,3 monitors 15" & 14" & 14" os 8.1
Powerbook Duo 280c, 12 meg ram, 500 meg hard drive
Performa400(asleepintheattick)

Gothikon

Australia
537 Posts
Posted - 18 Dec 2002 :  14:59:44
I hope you complained, that's awful!

I could tell you some great stories abou the kitchen I worked in for a very exclusive Health Spa while I was at school! But I won't!

Did you get a replacement? I remember a friend and I had been at laserquest and Burger King was the only place open on the way home. I mistakenly ordered a BiggestBurgerOnTheMenuWith BaconAndCheese. It was only when I sat down and had eaten half of it that I remembered I don't really like bacon in my burgers. So after some debate I went back and said he'd given me the wrong thing. When he said I'd eaten half of it I said I couldn't help it if I had a big mouth (probably only had 3 bites, if that), eventually after I started looking really evil he caved and gave me BiggestBurgerOnTheMenuWith NoBaconAndCheese. I guess it was a bit mean but it's not like these burgers are really worth anything to them....

I personally would have reported the guy and made a huge deal over it, atempt to get him fired etc etc just to teach him a lesson. They probably wouldn't have done anything though as I bet it happens all the time, just behind the counter and not in front of it.

Go to Top of Page

shaktiman

United Kingdom
1226 Posts
Posted - 18 Dec 2002 :  15:06:53
I was a bit cheeky there gothikon, It is just a quote from a film.

Now who can guess the film?

shaktiman

Quadra 840av, prettymuchmaxedout8xcd drive,3 monitors 15" & 14" & 14" os 8.1
Powerbook Duo 280c, 12 meg ram, 500 meg hard drive
Performa400(asleepintheattick)Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.