Trading Post! (Buy, sell & trade)
 PDS ethernet/fpu 30 pin simms CC M/B 1400 RAM
Author Topic  
Gothikon

Australia
537 Posts
Posted - 16 Dec 2002 :  01:58:02
Ok I'm trying to clear out and these are some things I have spare

2x4 MB 30 pin SIMMs 5USD/10 AUD + shipping?

I have a Colour Classic logic board which anyone can have for the cost of postage, it's very small and very light, it worked last time I used it, that was about 3 months ago before I started my PCC hack. It's got a 68882 FPU in it.

A Farallon PDS ethernet card with an RJ45 and 10 Base T connector. It also has what I am 99% certain is an FPU socket. I only noticed the FPU socket when I removed the card just now. This was also working fine last time I used it 3 months ago. If it is infact an FPU socket I'll pull the FPU out of the CC board and put it in this. How does 10 USD/20 AUD + shipping sound? Again it's very small.

A 4MB memory module for the PB 1400, this is one of the ones that does not have a slot to connect a second memory module. Cost of shipping.

I'd also consider swapping any of these items for an 8MB 1400 memory module if it's one of the ones that can have a second card plugged in to it.

I'll ship anywhere and take paypal and pretty much anything except for credit cards. If anyone want's pictures I'll put some up.

The Lightning Stalker

USA
747 Posts
Posted - 16 Dec 2002 :  13:46:22
Hi. I could use some of that stuff. Do you think that the 68882 would work in an LC III? I know that they come in several different speeds, so I wouldn’t want to get the wrong one. I could probably use the NIC, too, since I was planning on turning the LC III into a mail or web server or something. My address is:

Robert Dvoracek
62 N. Oak St.
Minooka, IL 60447

BTW, Your e-Mail address bounced. :-(

Thanks,
Robert Dvoracek

The Lightning StalkerGo to Top of Page

The Lightning Stalker

USA
747 Posts
Posted - 17 Dec 2002 :  15:04:36
I almost forgot... you can contact me at my e-Mail address:

lightningstalker@lightfirst.com

The Lightning StalkerGo to Top of Page

Gothikon

Australia
537 Posts
Posted - 17 Dec 2002 :  20:19:38
Check your email! Should be about 15 USD shipped. Do you have Paypal? I think I have tomorrow off so I could get it out the door for you.

EDIT forgot to mention that includes the FPU, not sure if I'll be able to extract it in which case I'll just send it with the CC board as well.

Edited by - gothikon on 17 Dec 2002 20:21:03Go to Top of Page

The Lightning Stalker

USA
747 Posts
Posted - 18 Dec 2002 :  08:49:00
There's nothing in my e-Mail! Could you please try sending again?

The Lightning Stalker

68k Macs liberated so far:

Cat Piss Performa 631CD
ThriftMac LC IIIGo to Top of Page

Gothikon

Australia
537 Posts
Posted - 18 Dec 2002 :  22:27:32
OK, well I emailed you again, but I'm sure that was the address I used the first time

Basically, I'll send you the PDS cards for 15 USD including shipping. I don't have an IC extractor or a lot of time, so I'll just send you the CC board as well and let you do it yourself. If that's a problem I can transfer the FPU but I wouldn't be able to post it until after Christmas.

I have never really looked in to 68k FPU's. However as i understand it at least for the processor the board sets the speed and if you put a 25 MHZ chip in a 33 MHz board it will run fine and vice versa. Looking at the FPU the number 25 does occur twice and I assume it refers to the FPU speed. Your LC III also runs at 25 MHz so I think you'll be fine it would probably still be OK if you overclock the thing.

Anyway let me know if you want me to transplant the FPU for you and we can sort out payment

my email address is adamhope@IreallyHateSpam!oldsmithy.freeserve.co.uk

remove the obvious

Go to Top of Page

The Lightning Stalker

USA
747 Posts
Posted - 19 Dec 2002 :  12:19:13
I sent you an e-Mail message. I'm posting this just in case you don't get it.

The Lightning Stalker

Cat Piss Performa 631CD

Gothikon

Australia
537 Posts
Posted - 20 Dec 2002 :  01:46:56
This is getting silly!

I just got two emails to say that the messages I tried to send you were undeliverable. Normally these things come through pretty quickly, so i don't know what's going on.

try gothikon@gothikon.com
or adamhope@oldsmithy.freeserve.co.uk as I still have no emails from you!!

Go to Top of Page

The Lightning Stalker

USA
747 Posts
Posted - 21 Dec 2002 :  08:24:23
Okay, I sent e-Mails to both addys. Hopefully one of them got through.

The Lightning Stalker

Cat Piss Performa 631CD

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.