Trading Post! (Buy, sell & trade)
 Free scanner and printer if someone wants them
Author Topic  
jdsmith575
Starting Member

USA
18 Posts
Posted - 13 Dec 2002 :  20:50:23
I've got a HP Deskwriter that we got with our Performa575 and a HP ScanJet IIcx that I need to get rid of. If want them, and want to pay shipping, they're yours.

I've got all the cables and software for the Deskwriter. I think I've still got all the manuals also. It worked last time I used it, about two years ago. I'm sure the ink cartridge is dry by now.

I aquired the scanner from a hospital I worked at for a summer. They replaced it an a 9600 with a new G4 and a fancy new scanner. I assume it works, but I haven't tried it. I think I've got some of the documentation, but no software what so ever. I never bothered to find the extensions for it. It weighs a ton and would probably cost a fortune to ship.

If you want pictures, I might be able to arrange it. Maybe.

I'm getting rid of both of them before I go back to school around the 15th of January. If you want them, email me. jasonsmi@ttacs.ttu.edu

Also, I know that I am pretty much unknown on these boards, so if you don't trust me to ship them once I get money for shipping that's cool. I wouldn't trust me either.

jdsmith575
Starting Member

USA
18 Posts
Posted - 13 Dec 2002 :  20:56:04
I was just informed of how COD works. That's even better.

Go to Top of Page

catsdorule

Canada
1627 Posts
Posted - 14 Dec 2002 :  15:50:05
Ok i sent you an e-mail.

-danny
You! What PLANET is this!
-- McCoy, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0
-------
68k Macintosh Liberation Army
68k Macs Liberated: 3Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.