68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums
Home | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Lounge
 suggestion.... yes coxy, I know you know.
Author Topic  
boredomconquersall

Canada
613 Posts
Posted - 11 Dec 2002 :  20:21:44
I think there should be an ATARI section here! I mean, a good portion of the arcade machenes they made were based on 68K... the more recent computers were based on the 68K (some, even the fabled 68060, at least in the mac world) and the very last game system they created was based on the 68000 (the jaguar. first 64-bit system. very advanced for -1993-... three years before the N64, and it's games beat some and/or most of the early N64 games)

it's 68K! it deserves liberation too!

THnxnnn
"I'll say as many non-sane-ish things as I want, by fliggetty! MUGHALGHKUUILOOPLAH! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!"

10000Th poster and 1000Th topic creator in lounge.

and remember, if you try and install mac OS 10.2 on an early G3, you will go insane, and aquire a thirst for blood!

MacMoose

USA
176 Posts
Posted - 11 Dec 2002 :  21:24:58
What you seem to forget is that this is the 68k Macintosh Liberation Army!

We are not the 68k Liberation Army, because that would include Amigas, Sega Genesisisis, some Cisco Routers, and a slew of devices powered by a 68k processor.

There are more electronic items powered by 68k processors than you might imagine, so let's just stick to the Macs.

------------------
MacMoose
Benevolent Genius, 68k MLA
Total 68K Macs liberated: 22 and counting
------------------
Go to Top of Page

boredomconquersall

Canada
613 Posts
Posted - 11 Dec 2002 :  21:33:33
the atari ST -DID- have a macintosh mode... color before the II, with an 030! and PLUS!!! you guys have an apple ][ section... it's not 68k, or even a macintosh, and yet it's still here! yeah yeah. it's apple, but what's the diff?!

so PLEH!!

THnnxxx
"smack it, kefur!"
*note
this is NOT perverted! smack it is a board game with buttons and smacking things and stuff...

10000Th poster and 1000Th topic creator in lounge.

and remember, if you try and install mac OS 10.2 on an early G3, you will go insane, and aquire a thirst for blood!Go to Top of Page

~Coxy
Leader, Tactical Ops Unit

Australia
2822 Posts
Posted - 11 Dec 2002 :  22:25:02
Yes, this is fun. Now, can someone make an Amiga topic, please?

~Coxy - Leader, Tactical Operations Unit
Mayor of NuBus City v3.0
Go to Top of Page

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.