All Forums
 Trading Post! (Buy, sell & trade)
 WTT Duo 280c for FDHD & cable
Author Topic  
triumph_larry

USA
54 Posts
Posted - 02 Dec 2002 :  07:15:33
I posted elsewhere about my up until now working Duo 280c 8/240. USPS should be delivering my Powerbook 100 (love that ebay) and I need a FDHD and SCSI cable for it. Anyone interested in a trade?

To summarize:
Everything worked on the Duo until it fell one foot to a thickly carpet floor. No visible damage but it won't boot up. Screen, HD and new trackball worked perfectly until that point.

---
The problem with computers is they do exactly what you tell them to. Now where's that fuggin 'any' key?

Macs liberated thus far: SE-30, Performa 6320CD and Duo 280c.

Marchie
Chaplain

USA
911 Posts
Posted - 05 Dec 2002 :  16:50:16
I have a SCSI cable, but no FDHD... might in interest you in a SCSI cable and LocalTalk->Ethernet adapter, or some other combination of things?

~Marchie

~Chaplain Marchie
Admin of The WonderLAN
~~"We are all Mad here"~~Go to Top of Page

alcoa

Albania
543 Posts
Posted - 05 Dec 2002 :  17:15:46
quote:

I posted elsewhere about my up until now working Duo 280c 8/240. USPS should be delivering my Powerbook 100 (love that ebay) and I need a FDHD and SCSI cable for it. Anyone interested in a trade?

I've probably got an extra Drive for the 100 (it's the same as the Duo FDD, I take it you don't have one already?) and one of the regular SCSI cables, but not an extra SCSI Disk Mode Cable if that was the one you were looking for.

jt

Go to Top of Page

triumph_larry

USA
54 Posts
Posted - 06 Dec 2002 :  08:35:02
I snagged a floppy from ebay, thanks guys.

---
The problem with computers is they do exactly what you tell them to. Now where's that fuggin 'any' key?

Macs liberated thus far: SE-30, Performa 6320CD, Duo 280c and Powerbook 100.Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.