All Forums
 Lounge
 Funny xBox Story
Author Topic  
TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 04 Jan 2002 :  03:43:05
I was at Sears and looking for my friend who was working there when i decided to play a demo xBox because the only other one was a PS1 ( No GameCube ERRR! ) so there was a loaded game of GameDay and it sucked i was like to my friend next to me "this sucks the controler is fat, the buttons are hard to hold down, and whats with the dumb fat plastic xBox logo on controller taking half the space!" So while i keep beating into how the xBox sucks and it was too much for $300 without games and controller to use DVD and after that stuff its like $400 so get a iPod! I keep hearing a voice behind me saying these graphics rock u can get ne better that this, xBox rules, ask your parents for one. Well i was done with the crap system when i turn around and it was a xBox rep. from Microsoft! He had xBox shirt, pants, hat, and all this other stuff on. I was like "ahhh dude ur xBox sucks i rather have a GameCube any day and i hate microsoft, but i admit the graphics are good better than any PS2" So then he left for his sheft, after Zech, Jeremiah, and me where like OMG!!! I can't belive u dogged the xBox right infront of that guy xBox rep.!!!! So then we went to Software Etc and game store and played GameCube for the rest of the day and i was like few....

jeremy

"I keep my friends close, but I keep my enemies closer"
Napolean

My AOL, AIM Sceen name is got 007s milk

Covert Ops
N.F.C Newton Force Captain
68k Macintosh Liberation Army
Macs Liberated:15

FireWire is fast
General, 4 star

USA
1559 Posts
Posted - 04 Jan 2002 :  21:05:45
Suprisingly coherent. *pats TiMacLover on back* Good job, comrade.

FireWire is fast
General, 4 star
Forum moderator
68k Macintosh Liberation ArmyGo to Top of Page

~Coxy
Leader, Tactical Ops Unit

Australia
2822 Posts
Posted - 05 Jan 2002 :  05:48:18

~Coxy - Leader, Tactical Operations Unit
68k Macintosh Liberation Army (now with forums!)
00013 Macs liberated.Go to Top of Page

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 15 Jan 2002 :  19:30:39
Heh...fine job Comrade! At first i thought that the ExBox was placing subliminal messages in your head (it is a Microsoft product, after all), but then you turned around and bit the ExBox rep right where it hurt!

Yay!!!!!!!!

Now i just need to go compare eyepexes to my iMac in front of an eyepex rep...

Gotta love being a MacAddict...

--------------------------

Pizzabox LCs RULE!!!!!!!

Warrior maclover5
68k Macintosh Liberation Army

Number of 68ks Liberated: 5Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.