update 1.2.02
Author Topic  
FireWire is fast
General, 4 star

USA
1559 Posts
Posted - 02 Jan 2002 :  21:11:51
Changes:

-corrected gender of Am (MAF mod) in "Grass Roots" (thanks, Captain Z)
-linked to our Hotline Server on the index page
-added mod list (part of FAQ)
-re-vamped the links page

check out the site. tell me what you think.

FireWire is fast
General, 4 star
Forum moderator
68k Macintosh Liberation Army

Edited by - FireWire is fast on 02 Jan 2002 22:00:55

Flash

Australia
637 Posts
Posted - 03 Jan 2002 :  07:34:54
I think you should change your 68kMLA link in your sig

Seriously though, i know that the MLA is a group effort and I commend that I really do. However I am a little confused at to which are the 'official' URL's. I know I might sound like I'm whinging, but cleaning up some of the dead URL's would solve 50% of the problems for me

The new links page looks much better- easier to read that's for sure. I think you're missing a link too- reckon you could add my mac page to the list?

68k MLA ParaMedicGo to Top of Page

sosumi
not the MAF mod

USA
129 Posts
Posted - 03 Jan 2002 :  14:47:59
flash
your page was suggested:
quote:
Posted - 15 Dec 2001 :  07:43:15                

...it's been said before, you should add a disclaimer like "under construction" for those links to nowhere. or, preferably, link them up! I offered you a rough draft "links" page, and flash has a great one I'm sure he'd be happy to share...

as far being easier to read, well just because I'm partial to black backgrounds doesn't mean everyone else is, but having recieved no feedback on it, I left it that way. at least it was better than a dead url!

sosumi
68k macs liberated:3Go to Top of Page

Flash

Australia
637 Posts
Posted - 03 Jan 2002 :  18:29:22
Hey Sos, I wasn't bagging your page at all- I like black too! What did happen there re: link page moved...underhanded.... do I want to know? Yes I do - well I want to know who's driving this bus anyway :)

cheers
Flash!

FireWire is fast
General, 4 star

USA
1559 Posts
Posted - 03 Jan 2002 :  20:23:53
whoa. Didn't realize my sig hasn't been updated.

Well heres the gameplan for the website

well at one point the addres was homepage.mac.com/mla68k. this was put up as a prototype to get a feel of what the site would be like. since then (part of) the text-only version was done and the page where you choose which version (we'll call it "the bridge") and the non-text-only prototype (we'll call it "pics page") was deleted too.

therefore the current address for the site is that of the text-only version: [url]http://homepage.mac.com/mla68k/indextext.html[/url]
As we all know, the text-only site is not yet completed. When it is completed (when we get the specs done), development of the pics version will begin.

perhaps i'll make a new bridge and note that the pics version isn't available. when i do, i'll let you people know.

(thanks for the link, Flash. I know it was suggested before, but I completely forgot about it. It'll be added as soon as possible)

FireWire is fast
General, 4 star
[url="default.asp.html"]Forum[/url] moderator
[url="http://homepage.mac.com/mla68k"]68k Macintosh Liberation Army[/url]Go to Top of Page

FireWire is fast
General, 4 star

USA
1559 Posts
Posted - 03 Jan 2002 :  20:32:01
Am I the only person who's computer randomly does not like our "Forum Code"? It's getting rather ridiculous.

FireWire is fast
General, 4 star
Forum moderator
68k Macintosh Liberation ArmyGo to Top of Page

Flash

Australia
637 Posts
Posted - 03 Jan 2002 :  22:30:58
quote:

(thanks for the link, Flash. I know it was suggested before, but I completely forgot about it. It'll be added as soon as possible)

Woohoo!

My page will be undergoing a re-vamp soon, and when I get some time (like next christmas maybe ) I'll create a low res text version for compact and older Mac users (right now I suggest using 1024x786)

cheers
Flash!

Flash

Australia
637 Posts
Posted - 03 Jan 2002 :  22:32:30
err that should be 1024x768

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.