All Forums
 Lounge
 Supermod
Author Topic  
shaktimanmike1
Starting Member

2 Posts
Posted - 28 Nov 2002 :  14:29:55
Y'all gots to knows supermod be trippin. Hes be edittin my last postie to be tellin that i be goin back to my dumb forums. y'all that aint cool. i be sayin bm dub forms not dumb forums y'all. We don't be needin to be makin fun of my shiznit cuz y'all can't b drivin the bm dub. Peace out peeps.

www.bimmerforums.com/forum
www.dtmpower.net/forum

mike

foetoid

USA
554 Posts
Posted - 28 Nov 2002 :  15:00:58
i think whoever this is left the mla due to something back in the day or somethin and is now trying to get us angered.... an option that could be utilized is what fritter does... block ip addy, and contact isp.

Clinton

USA
700 Posts
Posted - 28 Nov 2002 :  15:36:53
Here at the MLA, we generally prefer proper english, not people trying to act like "gangstas". If you want to be respected, and not have your posts locked/deleted/edited, act like a reasonable human being, don't impersonate screen names (BTW, why are you picking on Shaktiman?) and use appropriate language for these forums. Also, if you think that acting "gangsta" is cool, you are an idiot. Do you think that the people living in Watts or other housing projects choose to live there, if you do, you are unbelievably ignorant and should be sent to live in a REAL ghetto for a while.

All in all, get a new screen name, don't act "gangsta" and use appropriate language.

thank you
CCC

Lieutennant Commander (Pronounced Leftennant)
68k Macs Rescued: 2 Pluses, a 512KE, a Classic II, a Quadra 650, and a Quadra 660AV
Contraband rescued: Power Computing PowerBase 200, and a PM 8600/300
Apple //s rescued: Apple //eGo to Top of Page

Captain Z
Mobile Ops Commander

USA
637 Posts
Posted - 28 Nov 2002 :  16:00:18
quote:

block ip addy, and contact isp

If it comes to that, this probably can be arranged by ~Coxy.

BTW, I was in control as SuperMod at the time. All I did to your post was replace the words:
shit = stuff
nigga = (erased)
bitches = people

You are more than welcome to stay, provided you don't post imflamitory remarks, and speak in understandable English (not "gangsta" english). The part about your screenname is because we already have somebody by that name, and your screen name is a blatent rip off. Change it and there will be one less problem.

If you feel you can not comply with these simple and reasonable demands, then no one says you have to stay.

------------------
Captain Z - Mobile Operations Commander
68K Macintosh Liberation Army

23 68K Macs Liberated

Visit Captain Z's Starbase of EV StuffGo to Top of Page

~Coxy
Leader, Tactical Ops Unit

Australia
2822 Posts
Posted - 28 Nov 2002 :  19:02:55
Thanks, guys.
Basically what everyone else has said is true. I don't want to have to resort to blocking off selected IPs or even a subnet, but it's not hard to do to achieve peace.

~Coxy - Leader, Tactical Operations Unit
Mayor of NuBus City v3.0
Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.