Lounge
 What a beautiful desk.
Author Topic  
danamania
Official 68k Muse

Australia
1193 Posts
Posted - 23 Nov 2002 :  21:29:09
ha! there -ARE- other tidy mac users. YES!

http://www.cube-zone.com/desks10.html

:)

dana

Quadra 605 Obsessions

catsdorule

Canada
1627 Posts
Posted - 23 Nov 2002 :  21:36:06
Niceness!
P.S. Dana it's your 1000th post!

-danny
-------
68k Macintosh Liberation Army
68k Macs Liberated: 3Go to Top of Page

The Czar
Starting Member

Canada
28 Posts
Posted - 23 Nov 2002 :  21:43:32
But, you see, all the time it took to organize that, they could have been playing with their Macs, so really, they lost in the scheme of things. ;)

Real Men Use 68kGo to Top of Page

Da Penguin

USA
1094 Posts
Posted - 23 Nov 2002 :  22:47:45
If I had two of the most collectable computers ever, I would keep them tidy as well!

Now If I had to USE them, well then there goes the cleanliness. Somehow my brain equates productivity with unorganized mess. I guess it lets my brain ooze more directly...

~The Penguin

**| Want free 68kmla email? Drop me a line |**
| Captain, Intelligence Operations / Space Cowboy |
| 68k.torpedobird.com <-- Official Hotline Server |
Go to Top of Page

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 24 Nov 2002 :  00:03:38
Organisation? Ello? Ello? Speaka de English? What is organisation? *thinks about ultramessy bedroom containing craploads of Mac stuff and the disorganised school subject folders from the past years*

--------------------------

Give your dreams a chance.™ - Apple in the mid '90s

Warrior maclover5

Number of 68ks Liberated: 6
Go to Top of Page

BlackScorpion
Starting Member

USA
22 Posts
Posted - 24 Nov 2002 :  00:06:57
Man if i had my hands on the Cube & 20th anniversary mac i would be in heaven.... Not that i don't like my G4 Quicksilver :)

Go to Top of Page

alcoa

Albania
543 Posts
Posted - 24 Nov 2002 :  10:20:34
There is so much repressed something-or-other and such extreme mental illness emanating from that sample of piccies that I have been seriously disturbed by having been exposed to it!

I wouldn't wanna meet anybody who could put something like that together and keep it that way if she were an order of magnitude cuter than Monica on "Friends!"

If, by any chance, that was a guy's setup, please don't point it out to me, I don't even wanna know about it!

*wards off evil spirits!*

jt2

Go to Top of Page

alcoa

Albania
543 Posts
Posted - 24 Nov 2002 :  10:56:03
quote:

quote:

I wouldn't wanna meet anybody who could put something like that together and keep it that way if she were an order of magnitude cuter than Monica on "Friends!"

Not even tall redheads... with australian accents... and a quadra webserver?

*pouts*

Look! It's not messy! my desk has a coffee mug *AND* a pencil on it today!

dana (y'all making me feel weird here)

Well . . . I guess exceptions COULD be made . . . but I don't think you're quite THAT neat, as the "messiness" (typo above?) of your desk ATM attests!

. . . and face it . . . we're ALL weird here!

jt2

Go to Top of Page

alcoa

Albania
543 Posts
Posted - 24 Nov 2002 :  12:55:29
quote:

quote:

. . . and face it . . . we're ALL weird here!

LOL!

edit: Woohoo! 444 posts, that means I'm .666 of the way to the number of the beast!

Edited by - alcoa on 24 Nov 2002 13:00:12Go to Top of Page

~Coxy
Leader, Tactical Ops Unit

Australia
2822 Posts
Posted - 24 Nov 2002 :  21:44:41
quote:

Reminds me of a line from the last episode of BackBerner two weeks ago: "Louise, there's only one flame haired Aussie beauty I want to star in my movies... Nicole Kidman."

~Coxy - Leader, Tactical Operations Unit
Mayor of NuBus City v3.0
Go to Top of Page

MrLynn

USA
394 Posts
Posted - 24 Nov 2002 :  22:08:52
quote:

Hey, you can come tidy my office anytime!

(But it would defeat even the most organized--would you believe four years of paper piles covering five or six desks?)

/Mr Lynn

The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn’t have a space program.
--Larry NivenGo to Top of Page

Epicenter
Starting Member

USA
10 Posts
Posted - 16 Dec 2002 :  07:26:48
I'll post a photo of my IIci setup soon. Here's a summary though. I have a bureau, on top of which is one of my IIci's (with a Daystar Turbo 030-50). Stacked on top of that one is my other IIci, with a Daystar Turbo 040-40 overclocked to 48 MHz, fan-cooled, with a SuperMac Thun/24 (24-bit o'course) video card, 500 MB HDD, External 530 MB HDD, 48 MB RAM to complement the 48 MHz CPU, and a blue/gray paint job. :) Next to the two stacked IIci's is a 17" PC VGA monitor. Each Mac has its own Mac->VGA adapter. They share one keyboard (one of the very old ones with control where caps lock is today), and an Apple Mouse II.

Deven "Epicenter" Gallo
- - -
http://epicenter.2ya.comGo to Top of Page

Epicenter
Starting Member

USA
10 Posts
Posted - 16 Dec 2002 :  07:28:01
If I ever get my IIsi and IIfx running, though, I wonder where I'll put them. Hmm, I wonder if there's some way to run these in SMP or something. ;D

Deven "Epicenter" Gallo
- - -
http://epicenter.2ya.comGo to Top of Page

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 17 Dec 2002 :  01:50:33
Heh, i remember the last time one of my PC friends came over to my place so he could get some answers to some OS X problems that his friends were having, and anyway, we were using my LC475 and LC630 for a while, transferring some stuff to and from the iMac over ethernet as needed, and he kept getting confused at my setup, as due to my PAF crippled, tiny@$$ room, i have all my monitors and keyboards and stuff in different places. My AppleVision 1710, which is hooked to the Hackintosh (aka my LC475) sits on top of my LC630. My Macintosh Colour Display, which is hooked to the 630 sits on top of the LCIII. I have my keyboards right next to each other, and i commonly have 3 mice using the one mouse pad. Confused the hell out of him. I need a bigger room! So i can get more schtuff! And so i can get my PM8100 outta storage and get it working with this new PSU that i got, 'coz Mum wont' let me.

--------------------------

Give your dreams a chance.™ - Apple in the mid '90s

Warrior maclover5

Number of 68ks Liberated: 6
Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.