All Forums
 Lounge
 Mac users pulling a fast one on peecee losers
Author Topic  
candyPunk

USA
856 Posts
Posted - 15 Nov 2002 :  16:01:15
YOu know those popups that warn you about how your computer is recording your internet history? Well, I accidentically clicked one for a product called internet washer (stupid crappy windoze machine...won't even let my close windows correctly) Now, of course, this popup ad had a fake microsoft style window to try to make morons think that their computer is actually telling them something. What then, did I find at the site once it loaded? A picture of a PB G3! I'd guess that they made the site on the PB, and took a picture of it, as it was just sitting around. I was amused. It's like when TV shows have macs in them - often they use their prodcution equipment as props!

{ candyPunk }
{ Captain of Observation, 68k MLA }
{ 68k Macs liberated: 4}
{ My baby: Q660av }

boredomconquersall

Canada
613 Posts
Posted - 15 Nov 2002 :  22:43:38
hehehe. it happens. I saw a powerbook 180 on guinness book of world records once... I also saw a C64.... fun 'lil machenes. well ahead of their time, and they can play MODs like no other machene in existance. fun it is.

THNxnlk
"I HATE STUPID SNOBBY PREPPY BRATTY SHORT KIDS!!"
*note
I have had to argue with them all week, so.... yeah. I be glad to be away from it.

10000Th poster and 1000Th topic creator in lounge.

and remember, if you try and install mac OS 10.2 on an early G3, you will go insane, and aquire a thirst for blood!Go to Top of Page

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 30 Nov 2002 :  14:18:41
HAR!

Btw,i know this is slightly off-topic, but yesterday when i was on my way to Silly Sollys to pick up a spindle of blank CDs, when i passed a Merc with a number plate that said, "HAR". Not a personalised plate or anything, just a standard number plate. The three letters on it spelled out "HAR".

--------------------------

Give your dreams a chance.™ - Apple in the mid '90s

Warrior maclover5
68k Macintosh Liberation Army

Number of 68ks Liberated: 6
Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.