68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums
Home | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Lounge
 How Was Your Christmas Or Other Holiday?
Author Topic  
TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 24 Dec 2001 :  23:38:25
Hey how was everybody's Christmas, Or how ever you celebrate. What you guyz get? Its christmas eve and my mom just got back from her last minute Christmas shopping at the gas station and im not lying. I got myself a customized dog chain with my sig on it it kool i can show off my 68k hertitage now! I bought a N64 with games and im soo happy but my mom felt bad so i get to buy a GameCube with 2 games she is goin halfs!! I got a $150 jacket from my uncle and a nice shirt from Megan my girl --- friend non relationship... well not yet. So wut bout you guyz? So overall i guess i had a good Christmas, i just got back from los banos 30 miles from Apple no!!!! NE Wayz im off to bed to wait for Santa!!!

jeremy

"I keep my friends close, but I keep my enemies closer"
Napolean

My AOL, AIM Sceen name is got 007s milk

Covert Ops
N.F.C Newton Force Captain
68k Macintosh Liberation Army
Macs Liberated:15

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 26 Dec 2001 :  00:08:17
Well its 11:06PM and Christmas is over for me its been horrible i got from my mom a lighter/pen and 3 candy bars... hmmm but i can light some PCs and fireworks for new years with it excellent, well im out im playin N46 for the rest of the night.... la8er

jeremy

"I keep my friends close, but I keep my enemies closer"
Napolean

My AOL, AIM Sceen name is got 007s milk

Covert Ops
N.F.C Newton Force Captain
Macs Liberated:15Go to Top of Page

cinemafia
Guerrilla Recon Leader

USA
2965 Posts
Posted - 26 Dec 2001 :  10:05:19
I got a bunch of clothes and this.

666th poster to the
68K Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

Mod of the Mac II series Forums
Total 68K Macs liberated: 5Go to Top of Page

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 26 Dec 2001 :  17:52:07
Christmas was good. My iMac now has a 40 gig hard drive <drools> which i installed yesterday, and i have a 6 gig sitting next to my LC630 which i am about to install, although i will be without the use of the 630 for a couple of days, because i still can't get my ethernet card working, and there is no way i'm formatting that drive before i get all that data onto the iMac's 40 gig (i want 9.1, please). I also got a whole bunch of clothes, a couple of CDs, a PC mag <sarcasm>(oh i'm so damn excited!)</sarcasm> and 265 bucks, the majority of which will hopefully go towards upgrading my 68ks (think LC630, Hackintosh and LCIII) I also got the latest issue of MacAddict.

--------------------------

Pizzabox LCs RULE!!!!!!!

Warrior maclover5

Number of 68ks Liberated: 5Go to Top of Page

sosumi
not the MAF mod

USA
129 Posts
Posted - 27 Dec 2001 :  10:19:27
on the 24th, santa (in the guise of a fed ex guy) brought me a series 1xx powerbook modem

sosumi
68k macs liberated:3Go to Top of Page

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.