Lounge
 Weird Mac dreams...
Author Topic  
maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 24 Oct 2002 :  03:39:56
Ok, last night i had this weird dream. I was at the Shop, and i needed to look at the documentation for the TechStep for some reason. Anyway, i noticed the receipt was also in the bag, which i had never noticed before. I looked at it, and below the words "Apple TechStep" was "Paladin keyboard", in Apple Garamond. I asked about it, but unfortunately they had sold it a while ago. Then this guy comes in with what appears to be a Pismo G3, asking for an extra 128 megs of RAM to be installed. The tech hands it to me, as well as a 128 meg SO-DIMM. I open the lid, and the keyboard is white. It looked sorta like a cheap PS/2 keyboard. Either way, i did the upgrade, and then woke up.

--------------------------

Give your dreams a chance.™ - Apple in the mid '90s

Warrior maclover5
68k Macintosh Liberation Army

Number of 68ks Liberated: 6

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 24 Oct 2002 :  03:42:16
Oh, i forgot to mention the dream i had on the weekend. In this other dream, i was entering the Shop, when i saw this small bookcase that looked like it was 20 years old where the table with the Flat panel iMac and eMac normally is. In this bookcase were all these boxes of archaic software. On the bottom of this bookcase were...

5 TechSteps, 4 of them completely new in box!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------

Give your dreams a chance.™ - Apple in the mid '90s

Warrior maclover5
68k Macintosh Liberation Army

Number of 68ks Liberated: 6
Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.