Trading Post! (Buy, sell & trade)
 newton 2100 extras (in the uk)
Author Topic  
madscientist
Starting Member

United Kingdom
26 Posts
Posted - 15 Oct 2002 :  13:56:32
i just got a newton 2100 off the usa ebay (without anything else-battery, stylus, cover, nothing) but i have manged to get a stylus and a battery of ebay as well, but am missing other parts.

what i would like would be an power supply (must be uk)

a keyboard would be handy for typing (preferably the one that doesnt need a dongle to connect to a 2100)

i need a dongle to connect it to a mac, or if anyone has compatible ethernet pc card and is willing to lend me a dongle until i can get the drivers across.

memory cards for mp3s and stuff

more batteries would always be useful and if anyone has any software that i cant get off the internet, it would be welcome.

given the amount i spent on getting the newton here (the actual unit was quite cheap, the shipping wasnt) i dont really want to spend that much

it has to be in the uk, because shipping is quite expensive and i have to pay customs charges on imports (the newton cost $60, the shipping was $30 and the tax was $30)

im irish, it is my duty to ask stupid questions.

(macs liberated:3 (well, its only been 2 months....)

boredomconquersall

Canada
613 Posts
Posted - 15 Oct 2002 :  17:31:37
well... I don't think there is any such thing as a dongle-less keyboard... so your SOL there....

ThNXN
"what would you do to a klondike cone!?!"

and remember, if you try and install mac OS 10.2 on an early G3, you will go insane, and aquire a thirst for blood!Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.