Home | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Trading Post! (Buy, sell & trade)
 Powerbook G3 Lombard For Sale
Author Topic  
gdogkzo

147 Posts
Posted - 08 Oct 2002 :  18:59:32
Its in great condition except the button and door for pcmcia are off (thank's mom) I do not want to mess anything up putting them back. the button appears to be broken off and if inserted it will eject the card but the button will not stay in place. Probably a cheap and easy fix. I just keep it in a ziplock bag in my laptop case and only use it when i need to eject a card. PCMCIA and everything else works flawlessly though. Here are the specs

400Mhz G3
192 MB RAM
6GB HD, 8GB External USB (will include a 10GB internal that is untested)
DVD
SCSI
2 USB Ports
IrDA
56K modem
10/100 ethernet
SVGA and S-Video out

The only defect has been listed above. Screen has the standard keyboard marks but are not noticible at all unless you look for them. No dead pixels. good battery. Has OS 9.2.2 installed but I do not have the CD. New and old power adapters included.

IF and only if you buy this lombard i will included the following free for shipping.

PowerMac 7300
No hard drive (sorry, really need this data and don't want to copy it over)
128MB RAM
200MHz
4x CD
Zip 100
case has letters enscribed on it, but not noticible when a monitor is sitting on it and its not a big distraction to me.

Mac SE w/40MB HD and 800k drive

It works great, but I do not need it anymore. Also have a possibly broken G3 tower you can have if you make a good offer.

For the Lombard and 7300 i want no less than $800. IF you want the G3 tower with it please offer atleast $850.

I will sell it now for
$800 w/7300 and SE if anyone is intrested.

Thanks,
Geoff

Da Penguin

USA
1094 Posts
Posted - 08 Oct 2002 :  19:09:09
What is the story on the G3? I may be interested in just the case...

~The Penguin

| Captain, Intelligence Operations / Space Cowboy |
There is only one path and that is the path that you take, but you can take more than one path.
| 68k.torpedobird.com <-- Official Hotline Server |Go to Top of Page

gdogkzo

147 Posts
Posted - 08 Oct 2002 :  19:19:13
Dead logic I think. If no one takes it i will just replace the board. OldMacMartin has a G3 tower case he will probably let you have for like 10. email him and ask.

Go to Top of Page

boredomconquersall

Canada
613 Posts
Posted - 08 Oct 2002 :  22:51:48
can I have the ROM SIMM? I need one for my G3 to boot any version of 10... (it dun like it.)

TxNh
"poor, bored up-chuk"

Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.