Trading Post! (Buy, sell & trade)
 WTB: ADB trackball mouse
Author Topic  
bluepxl
Starting Member

USA
22 Posts
Posted - 05 Sep 2002 :  16:48:43
hi, i'd really like an ADB trackball mouse. I have a very small area to work with and the regular mouse isn't working out for me... so a trackball mouse would be perfect. anyone have one they would like to give me a good deal on?
ehurtley

USA
63 Posts
Posted - 05 Sep 2002 :  17:02:42
Yeah, I got one with a used beige G3, and I can't stand 'em. It's a Kensington Turbo Mouse Trackball for Macintosh. It has four buttons, works fine (I used it once - in the store to make sure the system worked,) and has a large 2.25" diameter ball. (If I were to want a trackball, I'd want one with a large ball. :-) It has a seperate ADB cable, and has two ADB jacks on the back, so you can plug yet another ADB device into it. I'll even throw in the 2 foot (guesstimate) ADB cable that came with it.

I'll even let you have it for just the cost of shipping (plus $2.00 for the packing.)

Proud Liberator of over 25 Macintoshes!Go to Top of Page

bluepxl
Starting Member

USA
22 Posts
Posted - 05 Sep 2002 :  18:41:45
thank you soooo much!!! here is my email: bluepxl@houston.rr.com so we can send each other addresses. thanks!Go to Top of Page
Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 05 Sep 2002 :  19:42:47
quote:

thank you soooo much!!! here is my email: *************** so we can send each other addresses. thanks!

you can just get each other's email addresses out of the profiles, it's best not to put your addy in forums anywhere for 'bots to find 'em unless you enjoy spam!

jt .
Trash Hauler: call sign: eight-ball
C.O. AC-130H SpecOps 68kMLAAFGo to Top of Page

bluepxl
Starting Member

USA
22 Posts
Posted - 05 Sep 2002 :  20:46:24
heh, yeah, good point... i was just too excited to think straight *_* hopefully i won't fall too victim to that -_-Go to Top of Page
Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 05 Sep 2002 :  21:17:42
quote:

heh, yeah, good point... i was just too excited to think straight *_* hopefully i won't fall too victim to that -_-

Just edit it out! :rolleyes:

jt .
Trash Hauler: call sign: eight-ball
C.O. AC-130H SpecOps 68kMLAAFGo to Top of Page

bluepxl
Starting Member

USA
22 Posts
Posted - 06 Sep 2002 :  17:38:58
i've been looking forever and haven't found where i can edit posts... *_*Go to Top of Page
boredomconquersall

Canada
613 Posts
Posted - 06 Sep 2002 :  18:21:24
the little peice of paper with the pencil near it. click that icon above the post you wanna edit. BTW, welcome to the 68kmla!

THnx
"I will die with 20 working 68K macs!"
*note
this is my lifelong goal. allI need ts to eliminate the PAF rating, and do so as long as there are still free macs left.

Go to Top of Page

bluepxl
Starting Member

USA
22 Posts
Posted - 07 Sep 2002 :  00:14:49
no, you guys don't understand, there is NO icon representing a little paper with a pencil near it, and NO icon that says edit... even when i'm logged in!!! *___*Go to Top of Page
maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 07 Sep 2002 :  01:55:38
quote:

no, you guys don't understand, there is NO icon representing a little paper with a pencil near it, and NO icon that says edit... even when i'm logged in!!! *___*

Odd...if you log in, it shouldn't do that...

--------------------------

"I keep my friends close, but I keep my enemies closer" - Unkown

Warrior maclover5
68k Macintosh Liberation Army

Number of 68ks Liberated: 6
Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.