All Forums
 Apple ][
 //c+ and rare case
Author Topic  
kastegir

USA
58 Posts
Posted - 02 Sep 2002 :  10:06:43
I was going through my storage room when I moved and I ran across an interseting piece of Apple history that I'd forgotten about. In addition to the couple of Apple //c (grey softsided) cases I picked up over time, I found my favorite piece. I have a //c+ in a rare leather Apple case. The case was specifically made for the 2c/2c+ and is made of black leather. It opens the same way as the case from the portable and looks very cool. I don't remember where I got it, but I've had it for a while.

I'll have to post pics of it before I sell it. I'm getting a little strapped for cash, so some of the toys are for sale. :-(
*sigh* Such is the price of being a new homeowner...

Stryder

USA
382 Posts
Posted - 09 Sep 2002 :  22:29:44
My wife will kill me, but let me know what you'd be asking for it. My first computer was an Apple //c that I bought when I was 12. That was a treasured system that I'd like to have again.

"One slip and down the hole we fall"
Check out the new forum on the block at: http://www22.brinkster.com/originalstryder/db/Go to Top of Page

kastegir

USA
58 Posts
Posted - 27 Sep 2002 :  16:50:32
It's a little hard to put a price on it, as I've never seen this case anywhere else. I also have the softsided Apple //c case, an Apple Monitor //c (with the stand), an Apple Drive //c (external 5.25" drive) and an Apple mouse for it. I have no idea if I have any software for the thing. I need to go to my storage unit and see what else I have with it.

For the whole lot, I'd probably want around $150, plus shipping. Obviously, I'd consider offers if it was going to a good home. :-)

If you're interested in it, drop me an email. I'll go see exactly what I have and maybe take a digital pic of the whole bunch. My wife will kill me for bringing more antique computers into the house, but hey, I've sold off several already...

Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.