Trading Post! (Buy, sell & trade)
 Looking for a Radeon PCI Mac Edition?
Author Topic  
Captain Z
Mobile Ops Commander

USA
637 Posts
Posted - 23 Aug 2002 :  20:16:45
What? You thought I had a Radeon PCI to sell? Not likely.

Rather, I had found a good source to get one. Last night, I was in a mad quest to find the last upgrade for my G4 B&W, the Radeon PCI. Not the Radeon 7000, but it's predecessor, the Radeon PCI. This card has beem discontinued for a while, and is very hard to get ahold of new-in-box. Up until now, the only known source for these cards are eBay and individual sellers on forum buy/sell boards (like here).

Well, last night, I found one retailer that still has them. Image Solutions out of California has an online shop over on Yahoo!. They list the Radeon PCI for $168, (also, the Radeon AGP for $154). I was a bit skeptical that they actually had one, so I called them up earlier today.

Thier phone system was pretty pathetic, so I e-mailed them, and finally got a responce:

quote:
Thanks for your interest in shopping on our website. We still have ATI Radeon PCI cards in stock but they are in limited quantity. Please order on our website as soon as possible. Thanks.

Regards,
Image Solutions

So, if you are looking to get a Radeon PCI video card to upgrade a Power Mac, B&W G3 or Yikes G4 tower especially, here is the information about it to get one.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/image-solutions/macharpcicar1.html

*Note: Do not reprint this information on other forums about this. I want 68KMLA members to get a first crack at this.

------------------
Captain Z - Mobile Operations Commander
68K Macintosh Liberation Army

23 68K Macs Liberated

Visit Captain Z's Starbase of EV Stuff

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.