All Forums
 Lounge
 Graphite Goodness can Eat This
Author Topic  
TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 07 Dec 2001 :  23:44:16
OMG oo Photoshop too much? Comming from a guy who has pirated the following:Photoshop XMac OS XMac OS X ServerOffive v.XUnrealBolo (JK)Stuffit DeluxeGraphics ConverterTony HawkMore!!!!So he dose have Photoshop well did before he broke his AC he rolls into a tangled ball and shoves in bag, no coiling into yo yo form. Geeze i used Final cut pro and iMovie to make a combination of 4 Apple Commercials that i thought rocked and it rocked, all on my iBook 300 with 160 Ram! What about the iMac hey hey? U said they suck on MAF forums? o yea the Performa is not his ether its his dads. So is the Pismo is his MOMS!. The only 2 macs i know he had was the Performa 6320CD and Powerbook 540c PPC. So go away!! O man i have to go to school with him!

jeremy

"If we go down the shitter the whole ecosystem goes down the shitter."

Steve Jobs

My AOL, AIM Sceen name is got 007s milk

Covert Ops
68k Macintosh Liberation Army
Macs Liberated:15

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 07 Dec 2001 :  23:52:12
Course cant say i havent done some of that software too.

jeremy

"If we go down the shitter the whole ecosystem goes down the shitter."

Steve Jobs

My AOL, AIM Sceen name is got 007s milk

Covert Ops
68k Macintosh Liberation Army
Macs Liberated:15Go to Top of Page

LoungeLizard
The mod for the Lounge

Antigua and Barbuda
20 Posts
Posted - 08 Dec 2001 :  00:21:03
Oh yes, please tell us more about the wonderful pirating of software by yourself and Graphite Goodness.

Come on, this is between both of you, and the lounge is not the place to do it. Pirating of software is illegal and immoral, and pointing fingers doesn't help.

And don't forget the saying of the Lounge:
Keep it civil.

TiMacLover, Graphite Goodness, both of you should be working things out in a mature manner, rather than flaming each other on the boards.

Consider this topic CLOSED.

Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.