Home | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Trading Post! (Buy, sell & trade)
 Next Stuff
Author Topic  
mattminserlg15

70 Posts
Posted - 09 Aug 2002 :  01:31:58
Weird Stuff Warehouse here in the Bay Area just aquired an assortment of Next equitment. I saw a couple cubes, slabs, monitors and a laser printer. The prices were a little high, in the $200's for each.

Anyways - If anyone is intrested I could pick those up and ship them to ya for the actual cost of the item and shipping, no profit for me.
-mpm

boredomconquersall

Canada
613 Posts
Posted - 09 Aug 2002 :  08:35:38
that would be nice if you could get me one of them...

BUT,

I don't have 200$USD to spend right now, but that would really be worth it! you should really try and pick one up, espesially if it's marked as "Next Dimension"! those are really nice! I saw ome next stuff at a pawn shop, it was a Next Dimension w/2 monitors, a SCSI CDrom drive, magneto-optical drive and tape drive and a next laser printer, all for a total of 200$CAD. there was also an old SCSI burner for 40$, but I don't think it was worth that, just like there was an old crapard hell AT clone with no drives and no PSU for 100$.

Go to Top of Page

ThePowerToBurn

USA
106 Posts
Posted - 12 Aug 2002 :  16:44:58
quote:

Weird Stuff Warehouse here in the Bay Area just aquired an assortment of Next equitment. I saw a couple cubes, slabs, monitors and a laser printer. The prices were a little high, in the $200's for each.

Anyways - If anyone is intrested I could pick those up and ship them to ya for the actual cost of the item and shipping, no profit for me.
-mpm

You should buy cubes and then sell them on ebay. I just so one and it is up over $450. Be a good way to make money.

Flower Power iMac 500MHz 20gb HD
6500/225PPC 225MHz 3gb HdGo to Top of Page

catsdorule

Canada
1627 Posts
Posted - 12 Aug 2002 :  17:13:30
True But I really don't have 200$ to blow right now...

-Danny Canadian Sniper Squadron 2 stars.
Tones of mac junk in the corner of my closet.
-----
Servers: afp://68kdisk.no-ip.com l/p 68kmla/68000
hotline://68kdisk.no-ip.com
Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.