All Forums
 Lounge
 public apology for rudness in tha trading post
Author Topic  
boredomconquersall

Canada
613 Posts
Posted - 06 Aug 2002 :  20:13:19
I am officially sorry for offending anybody, EXEPT burncycle. I just get so angry when people think with their wallet (or other parts -ahem-) and not their head or their heart. I lost control, i cussed and I am apologizing. hope u can all forgive me!

Thnx
"this is only the FIRST part!"

Stryder

USA
382 Posts
Posted - 07 Aug 2002 :  03:50:25
I think many here would have agreed with you. I watched the thread and shook my head. Even if the post office is TOO far to bring one package for one amount of money, there isn't any reason he couldn't have brought everything down at once. The kid's a dink or extreamly clueless. At 10 - 20 dollars per item, we all know it would easily have been worth the trip to ship all at the same time. Besides, I noticed you weren't the only one to question the outlandish pricing.

Current Mac's:
Mac Plus, SE30, Classic, LCII, (2) LC550, Centris 650, 7100/80, Performa 6214, PB2300c Duo w/dock, G3/400 "Shine On" [;-)]
Go to Top of Page

boredomconquersall

Canada
613 Posts
Posted - 07 Aug 2002 :  10:24:09
I went one step furter and started swearing about how he should think with his head and not his wallet...

Thnx
"without milk, it's crap!"

Go to Top of Page

catsdorule

Canada
1627 Posts
Posted - 07 Aug 2002 :  10:25:14
Same , imean why would you trough a perfectly good pb170 in the garbage!!!put it in an envelope with some bubble wrap (man is that fun to pop) and slap some stamps on it and send it to me for crying out loud?!?!?!

-Danny Canadian Sniper Squadron 2 stars.
Tones of mac junk in the corner of my closet.
-----
Servers: afp://68kdisk.no-ip.comGo to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.