All Forums
 Trading Post! (Buy, sell & trade)
 Fragged up Stuff for sale
Author Topic  
Milo
Starting Member

27 Posts
Posted - 24 Jul 2002 :  08:32:09
I have two pieces of old hardware that i'm trying to part with. the first is a Mac SE/30. When it used to boot it had at least 8megs of ram. the last time i tried to get it up and running all i got were alternating black and white stripes on the screen. It does have an AUI/10BT ethernet card installed... does anyone want to deal with this old beast?

The other piece of HW i want to part with is a PowerBook 190. it's black and white, with 500mb hd, and 8 megs of ram. the keyboard is a little smooshed and the trackpad button doesn't work. you can set it to tap. you could also just plug in an ADB keybd and mouse and it would be good to go.

I've also got a SCSI Jaz drive (no carts).

I'm looking for 1GB + hard drives to trade (SCSI) and a good 4/8port ethernet hub. or make an offer or ask questions...

cinemafia
Guerrilla Recon Leader

USA
2965 Posts
Posted - 24 Jul 2002 :  10:31:01
Hey there! I could really use that SCSI Jaz drive (assuming it works). I have a couple SCSI drives I could trade (1.2GB and/or 2GB), or you can take a look at this thread and see if there's anything else you might want.

666th poster and 666th thread-creator
Mod of the Mac II series Forums
Total 68K Macs liberated: 7
I Have No Legs!Go to Top of Page

boredomconquersall

Canada
613 Posts
Posted - 25 Jul 2002 :  22:18:16
I have several... uhh... ok 3 SCSI drives that are or are above 1GB (2 one GB drives and 1 two GB drive) and a jaz drive would really be nice (if it does, in fact, work) I am also now fillng up my old 4 port hub, so a new one would be exellent. the drives are still in sirvace, but the computer they are in (yes, they are all in one computer) is going to be sold, but I could sell it piece by piece, unless you want to trade... it's a PM 7500 upgraded to G3 400 and 160MB ram. interested?

THnx
"I don't think you should be doing that cornelius... shnarf!"

Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.