Need SE/30 Video pinout
Author Topic  
Marchie
Chaplain

USA
911 Posts
Posted - 05 Jul 2002 :  10:41:15
I need the pinout of the video system on a SE/30
Mother and Analog boards. I want to use the analog board and video in an SE/30, but hack in a PPC motherboard.

I'm thinking of a 6200 road apple... not the best thing in the world, but it's for useing in the cafe via Ethernet... won't be horrible...

~Marchie

~Chaplain Marchie
Admin of The WonderLAN
~~"We are all Mad here"~~

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 05 Jul 2002 :  11:29:00
quote:

Mother and Analog boards. I want to use the analog board and video in an SE/30, but hack in a PPC motherboard.

I'm thinking of a 6200 road apple... not the best thing in the world, but it's for useing in the cafe via Ethernet... won't be horrible...

check out the schamatics links on gamba, i pointed somebody from fritter there and he said it looked like what he needed, but was going to check it with a meter so see if he'd read it correctly. i don't remember who it was offhand, poke around over there and post him to share info. if i find it i'll post the link to the thread here for you.

jt .
Trash Hauler: call sign: eight-ball
C.O. AC-130H SpecOps 68kMLAAFGo to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 05 Jul 2002 :  11:31:36
quote:

quote:

check out the schamatics links on gamba, i pointed somebody from fritter there and he said it looked like what he needed, but was going to check it with a meter so see if he'd read it correctly. i don't remember who it was offhand, poke around over there and post him to share info. if i find it i'll post the link to the thread here for you.

jt .
C.O. AC-130H SpecOps 68kMLAAF

now that i think of it, there are some 9" mono VGA POS terminal monitore on eBay that are probably a lot easier and might do grayscale too.

jt .
C.O. AC-130H SpecOps 68kMLAAFGo to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.