Trading Post! (Buy, sell & trade)
 Mac IIcx system or parts....
Author Topic  
David I.
Starting Member

USA
14 Posts
Posted - 24 Jun 2002 :  11:55:05
I've got a WORKING IIcx here thats been lying around (been using it as a door stop :)). I've deceded I can either sell it as the system its in right now, or part it out and sell the parts seperatly.

System:

Logic board is missing one of the two ADB ports and no PRAM battery. Case has X marks above all the ports. Power supply is a bit flaky (has to be unplugged for a few minutes them plugged back in to work. Unless its been unplugged for a long time in the first place). Bad 1.44MB floppy drive. No hard drive. RAM slots are filled with 256k SIMMs; equal to 2MB. Missing one of its 4 feet. $20

Parts:

Flaky power supply (has to be unplugged for a few minutes them plugged back in to work. Unless its been unplugged for a long time in the first place) $7

Logic Board (missing one of the two ADB ports and has no PRAM battery). Comes with the 2MB RAM. $12

Bad 1.44MB super drive. Price of Shipping.

System speaker $2

3 of the four rubber feet. $1

Case. Comes with the reset/inturropt button shafts, floppy and HD mounter. And system speaker holder. $10

I'm looking for a set of rubber feet for the Macintosh Classic. So we could trade maybe. Prices do not include shipping.

Thanks,
D.I.

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.