68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums
Home | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Lounge
 Gone for a few days (aka PAF to the extreme)
Author Topic  
maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 21 Jun 2002 :  22:02:01
Yesterday at about 5 pm my report card came in the mail. As it turns out, the PowerBook is safe, and won't be smashed.

Same can't be said about me though.

My report was good, except that i got a Limited Acheivement in IS, and in Maths. Dad is really dissappointed, and is "punishing" me by making me spend my holidays studying. However, Mum and i are semi-rebellious, and due to that, I am now conducting a stealth computing project (thanks PowerBook 1400!) for the sole purpose of safely being able to check my email and start this thread. No moderating, and no visit to LowEndMac. I only have 15 minutes till i have to get off.

Parents are out now out, and will be until about 5 pm. Normally, when my parents are out, the house becomes a 68k lover's playground. My 1400 is playing MP3s through the stereo, and my room is full of hot and happy 68ks hard at work. Not quite this afternoon. There is no music playing, and apart from my PowerBook, which i am typing this on, all my Macs are off, and probably won't be turned on until tonight. In this time, i will study Maths and IS. Anyway, my half hour is up. Say your prayers, and hopefully i will be back in a few days. Ttyl, and thank god for PowerBooks - the ONLY machines to use when stealth computing needs to be done!

--------------------------

Pizzabox LCs RULE!!!!!!!

Warrior maclover5
68k Macintosh Liberation Army

Number of 68ks Liberated: 6

Captain Z
Mobile Ops Commander

USA
637 Posts
Posted - 21 Jun 2002 :  22:34:19

Ouch... that's harsh. Although, I think if I got that kind of report, my parents might go off the wall like that (they freaked out like that when I got a 70 in one course once!). They would probably cut my internet connection for the entire semester.

------------------
Captain Z - Mobile Operations Commander
68K Macintosh Liberation Army

18 68K Macs Liberated

Visit Captain Z's Starbase of EV StuffGo to Top of Page

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 21 Jun 2002 :  22:41:11
I'll miss you on AIM!

Jeremy

"I'll see you on the Dark Side Of The Moon" - Pink Floyd

Covert Ops
68k Hacks General
Macs Liberated:18
ENTER THROUGH THE GATESGo to Top of Page

~Coxy
Leader, Tactical Ops Unit

Australia
2822 Posts
Posted - 22 Jun 2002 :  00:17:33
Man, how evil. Just when we wanted more Aussies for the member map, too...

~Coxy - Leader, Tactical Operations Unit
Mayor of NuBus City v3.0
Go to Top of Page

SiliconValleyPirate

United Kingdom
273 Posts
Posted - 22 Jun 2002 :  13:48:03
Man, I think they are going about it all wrong, had it occured to them you might have a problem coping with IS and Math? I don't know more than 3 people who didn't struggle with Math at school at some point.
Nevermind, I'm not going to offer your dad a lecture on plarenting - I'm only 21 and have no kids!

Hit the books, do some practice questions and get em right and impress your folks, then maybe you'll get your stuff back.

--
Mark Benson

FlatPackMacs http://fpm.gotdns.com

2nd Lieutenant - 68kMLA, LC Quartermaster
Flat Packing Macs for 68k MLA airlift excercises
Macs Liberated = 14!Go to Top of Page

scchicago

USA
936 Posts
Posted - 22 Jun 2002 :  14:09:56
quote:

I'll miss you on AIM!

I'll miss you too MacLover5!

Website(closed):
http://scchicago.dynodns.net
MyForumOnDelphi:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/scchicago
NOTE:HL AND HTTP SERVER ARE ONLY AVAILIBLE WHEN I'M ONLINEGo to Top of Page

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 23 Jun 2002 :  17:31:01
GREAT NEWS!!! (well sort of, anyway...)

Thanks to parents coming and ("WARNING, BARKING DOGS, COULD BE TROUBLE"- intercepting radio transmission) going, i have been given a bunch of good opportunities to conduct stealth computing projects, and get on the 68kMLA. From what i have heard, my time behind enemy lines lasts until Wednesday. Two more days to go. Thats why you've seen me posting on and off since i started this thread. Anyway, time is up. Time to sign off and hit the books.

--------------------------

Pizzabox LCs RULE!!!!!!!

Warrior maclover5
68k Macintosh Liberation Army

Number of 68ks Liberated: 6
Go to Top of Page

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.