Balloon Help
 Rocket sortie behind enemy lines: HELP!
Author Topic  
Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 16 Jun 2002 :  11:27:41
i picked up a new toy yesterday and it sure looks nice, next to my 21" Radius monitor it's configured exactly like piccie from the manual cover:

http://www.everymac.com/systems/radius/system/system81_110.html

now i know it's not a 68k . . . yet! i'd like to try to get my Rocket running in it, i doubt it'll work, but if a 68k is ever going to do it the 68040 Rocket will be the one to infiltrate a contraband case and i figured this should be the one! here's the config:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2030713774

there is a very short (1/2-3/4") little card in the PDS, is that a terminator? in the other thread that seems to be the consensus, i'll try to take a shot of it after i go play daddy for the afternoon!

Rocket in PPC info would be great, but i have a much simpler problem. i don't see any obvious way to get at the freakin' drive bays! under installing expansion bay devices the G*****M manual says: see authorized dealer for upgrade!!!!! *that's a laugh* has anybody ever seen any info online about the radius clones, i slogged thru 22 pages of google hits and didn't find anything useful, so suggestions on search parameters would be helpful.

if another mod wants to launch this into the lounge it's ok by me, but i figured a 68k incursion mission to install the first (undercover) legal mac clone (the Rocket) into one of the now defunct legal ones (all PPC) would be considered an officially sanctioned 68kMLA mission.

instructions on how to get at the drives without breaking any of the plastic bits would be greatly appreciated.

any other info links would be too!

jt .
Trash Hauler: call sign: eight-ball
C.O. AC-130H SpecOps 68kMLAAF

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.