All Forums
 Trading Post! (Buy, sell & trade)
 Does any one want to trade for an LC
Author Topic  
catsdorule

Canada
1627 Posts
Posted - 06 Jun 2002 :  10:14:32
It is in good condition full of games, Aldus SuperPaint 3.5 Railroad Tycoon, Microsoft word 4, Tetris, and a lot of other programs. It is in good condition with one exception the disk drive can only read, not write. After getting this from a friend that smoked, it has developed a brownish coulor (beats beige) and of course it comes with a 12" monitor, cables, keyboard, apple mouse. It will come (if asked) with backups of all the programs (excluding superpaint). would like to trade for an ethernet card and/or cd-rom drive.

-Danny

[^"^]
I'm new
New Hotline server comming soon
Promoted to private June 5 2002 Currently posted in the Canadian Battalion.

Macs liberated - 2

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 06 Jun 2002 :  10:20:05
quote:

It is in good condition full of games, Aldus SuperPaint 3.5 Railroad Tycoon, Microsoft word 4, Tetris, and a lot of other programs. It is in good condition with one exception the disk drive can only read, not write. After getting this from a friend that smoked, it has developed a brownish coulor (beats beige) and of course it comes with a 12" monitor, cables, keyboard, apple mouse. It will come (if asked) with backups of all the programs (excluding superpaint). would like to trade for an ethernet card and/or cd-rom drive.

what kind of ethernet card? is that an original LC with the second floppy opening/cover plate deal?

jt .
Trash Hauler: call sign: eight-ball
C.O. AC-130H SpecOps 68kMLAAFGo to Top of Page

catsdorule

Canada
1627 Posts
Posted - 06 Jun 2002 :  15:07:20
No it is one with a 40 meg hd I need the color classic and the slot is a 1 LC PDS slot also i kneed the cd for insstalling 7.5.

[^"^]
I'm new
New Hotline server comming soon
Promoted to private June 5 2002 Currently posted in the Canadian Battalion.

Macs liberated - 2Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.