All Forums
 Trading Post! (Buy, sell & trade)
 WTT RAM & WTS misc.
Author Topic  
Da Penguin

USA
1094 Posts
Posted - 05 Jun 2002 :  14:08:40
Hello once again. Today I got a weird mix of stuff going on.
First off I would like to trade two sticks of 168-pin 128 MB DRAM DIMMS. I want to trade these for 4 sticks of 64 MB DRAM DIMMS of the same 168-pin.

Secondly. I have a PM 7200/120 and /90 mobo for sale. Both are going to be cheap. The first off no more than 30 including shipping, the latter no more than 25 including shipping. No RAM or anything, but will come in case. Be warned though, cases are not that pretty ( the one is the work of whoever had it before me, im GUESSing the drilled holes in the top was for a mod...?) But the Mobos are both in perfect working condition, both have been tested. I need to make both shipping money and space for my new eBay acquisitions ;).

Also, I have a nubus 24 bit radius graphics card up for grabs. 20 dollars shipped to you in the US.

That *should* be it.

~The Penguin

|Captain, Intelligence Operations|
There is only one path and that is the path that you take, but you can take more than one path.
68k.torpedobird.com <-- Hotline Server

Da Penguin

USA
1094 Posts
Posted - 05 Jun 2002 :  16:46:32
NVM aboot the RAM, i got several ppl set up. Everythign else is still begging to be taken .

~The Penguin

|Captain, Intelligence Operations|
There is only one path and that is the path that you take, but you can take more than one path.
68k.torpedobird.com <-- Hotline ServerGo to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.