Danged cheap 540c in oz ebay...
Author Topic  
danamania
Official 68k Muse

Australia
1193 Posts
Posted - 08 May 2002 :  12:42:57
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2023019521

$85 buy-it-now... thats pretty decent, even for spares!

dana (tempted, but pov atm!)

--
http://www.danamania.com/
naturally hosted on a Quadra 605
--

cinemafia
Guerrilla Recon Leader

USA
2965 Posts
Posted - 08 May 2002 :  12:50:40
I WANNA 550c! Sorry...it's just that I get tired of not being able to do rendering in PhotoShop on my Duo 280c...I'll go away now...

666th poster and 666th thread-creator
Mod of the Mac II series Forums
Total 68K Macs liberated: 7
Regular Disappear!Go to Top of Page

danamania
Official 68k Muse

Australia
1193 Posts
Posted - 08 May 2002 :  12:57:38
quote:

I WANNA 550c! Sorry...it's just that I get tired of not being able to do rendering in PhotoShop on my Duo 280c...I'll go away now...

*passes cinemo a 550c in exchange for a 64mb simm and a scsi drive bigger than the standard australian 5mb*

dana (on a "the good stuff's too 'spensive here" rant!)

--
--Go to Top of Page

cinemafia
Guerrilla Recon Leader

USA
2965 Posts
Posted - 08 May 2002 :  13:35:49
You know, last night I had a dream that one of the Aussie soldiers (not sure who, but it could have been you, dana!) sent me a package of stuff in trade, and included two Japanese postage stamps, though I'm not quite sure why.

I guess when you dream about trading 68k's, that means you've truly gone off the deep end.

Regular Disappear!

Edited by - cinemafia on 08 May 2002 13:36:47Go to Top of Page

~Coxy
Leader, Tactical Ops Unit

Australia
2822 Posts
Posted - 08 May 2002 :  17:46:47
Whenever I get first bid on a high-ticket item, you really wish you could mind-trick other eBayers into not noticing it...

~Coxy - Leader, Tactical Operations Unit
Mayor of NuBus City
Go to Top of Page

danamania
Official 68k Muse

Australia
1193 Posts
Posted - 08 May 2002 :  20:55:59
quote:

You know, last night I had a dream that one of the Aussie soldiers (not sure who, but it could have been you, dana!) sent me a package of stuff in trade, and included two Japanese postage stamps, though I'm not quite sure why.

whoa. I dreamed I posted the audiomedia to you... prolly 2 weeks ago. No japanese stamps though... but I did rescue some stamps with piccies of gouldian finches on them from a box I was throwing out. cute lil feathered things, them :D

dana

--
--Go to Top of Page

cinemafia
Guerrilla Recon Leader

USA
2965 Posts
Posted - 08 May 2002 :  21:18:44
quote:
whoa. I dreamed I posted the audiomedia to you... prolly 2 weeks ago. No japanese stamps though... but I did rescue some stamps with piccies of gouldian finches on them from a box I was throwing out.

well, prophetic dreams are my forté. Now I'd better start checking the mail for that DigiDesign card...

Regular Disappear!Go to Top of Page

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 10 May 2002 :  04:03:56
quote:
I guess when you dream about trading 68k's, that means you've truly gone off the deep end.

Or when you dream about someone rigging your beloved PowerBook 145B with explosives and then have mum throw it out. Geez i was glad to see that PowerBook in its rightful place on the desk in fully working order the next morning....

Another one was one i had the night before this school term started. In this dream, we went out to town for a while one night, and when we came back, i find my Classic II sitting face down on the kitchen sink missing its back cover, and with a broken CRT and snapped analog board. I was more glad than ever to see Maxine in one piece the next morning!

--------------------------

Pizzabox LCs RULE!!!!!!!

Warrior maclover5
68k Macintosh Liberation Army

Number of 68ks Liberated: 6
Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.