All Forums
 The Website Forum
 My LCIII?
Author Topic  
candyPunk

USA
856 Posts
Posted - 30 Apr 2002 :  21:43:57
Uh...I see that at the bottom of the forums my LCIII is the mac of the week. That's great, but, well, I don't technically have one! I'm still working on putting an LCII into an NES case, and I originally thought that it was an LCIII, but sadly it is not. If any mac of mine is going to be one of the week, It should be my Quadra 660av, the mac that's logged more hours than any bike I've ever owned and probably more hours than my dog has spent on walks. It gets plenty of love. My non-existent LCIII, though, doesn't really.

{ candyPunk }
{ Captain of Observation, 68k MLA }
{ 68k Macs liberated: 3}
{ My baby: Q660av }

~Coxy
Leader, Tactical Ops Unit

Australia
2822 Posts
Posted - 30 Apr 2002 :  22:46:34
Well, as explained before, it is chosen randomly from the EveryMac thread... if it's there, then it's there. However, I will change it when the FTP Mac becomes free.

~Coxy - Leader, Tactical Operations Unit
Mayor of NuBus City
Go to Top of Page

candyPunk

USA
856 Posts
Posted - 01 May 2002 :  16:04:02
Everymac thread? I think I missed out on this discussion. Did I post something over there saying I had an LCIII? Hmm, maybe that was when I thought the II was a III, but I don't even remember posting that. I haven't been paying a lot of attention to some of the forums here what with time constraints. Guess I should!

{ candyPunk }
{ My baby: Q660av }Go to Top of Page

candyPunk

USA
856 Posts
Posted - 01 May 2002 :  16:22:46
Aha! I'm a moron. You didn't mean it in the sense of everymac.com, you meant the thread about every mac we own on the 68KMLA forums. Alright! Well, it turned out that the LCIII was actually and LCII in a III's case. I was disapointed.

{ candyPunk }

~Coxy
Leader, Tactical Ops Unit

Australia
2822 Posts
Posted - 01 May 2002 :  18:17:00
Well, since it's thursday and it has an LC III case anyway, I'll leave it there!

~Coxy - Leader, Tactical Operations Unit
Mayor of NuBus City
Go to Top of Page

candyPunk

USA
856 Posts
Posted - 01 May 2002 :  18:41:27
Actually, it's not in its original case anymore. It's mostly in a Nintendo case. It's almost done...
Anyway, whatever. Doesn't matter.

{ candyPunk }

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.