Trading Post! (Buy, sell & trade)
 What is wrong with me?
Author Topic  
matt
Starting Member

USA
33 Posts
Posted - 22 Nov 2001 :  15:08:59
I have two 68k Macs that I almost never use, and yet I can't bear to sell them! Why oh why?!

Yes I am matt from MAF.

GORDOOM

Canada
208 Posts
Posted - 22 Nov 2001 :  18:33:09
quote:

I have two 68k Macs that I almost never use, and yet I can't bear to sell them! Why oh why?!

Maybe because you realise that old Macs are very special, and difficult to get rid of.
It's even worse when a Mac turns out to be permanently dead...
*a tear escapes his eye* Poor Clade Runner...

GORDOOM
Commander, Academic Operations Reserve
(University of Toronto, St. George Campus)
total Macs liberated: 4
(as of November 8, 2001)

"...the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."Go to Top of Page

~Coxy
Leader, Tactical Ops Unit

Australia
2822 Posts
Posted - 22 Nov 2001 :  18:52:44
Well, when you have lots more, you'll understand.
----
16 macs and counting!

~Coxy - Leader, Tactical Operations Unit
68k Macintosh Liberation Army (now with forums!)
00013 Macs liberated.Go to Top of Page

matt
Starting Member

USA
33 Posts
Posted - 23 Nov 2001 :  16:26:33
I actually have had four 68k Macs at once(along with 2 iMacs which I sold, a G3 tower I still have, a G3 Powerbook which I just bought, and a 603e which I also still have).

I sold one 68k(my SE- I loved my SE. I played so much Tetris and Minesweeper on it. I even typed stuff for school on it because my other machines didn't have a floppy) to a friend who wanted a computer because I needed $20 badly(I don't remember why). My IIci(which had a broken memory slot) was sacrificed to help a good friend's IIci(Mine had a lot more stuff and his had a good motherboard). At least they are still being used(Yes, those were my friends' primary computers. My friend who bought the SE thought it was an "awesome little thing" and my friend who got the IIci did all of his finances on it).Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.