All Forums
 68k Conquests
 Apple ]['s!
Author Topic  
Da Penguin

USA
1094 Posts
Posted - 12 Apr 2002 :  20:09:27
Ok, I'm am playing in the pit for our school's musical this year. One of the practices, we didnt have to play and so i offered to help on props. So I had to go down to the basement to get some props. Wonderful dark damp, dit covered basment, you could flm a good movie there. Anyhow, i turn around the corner, and there, with a hanging pull chain light illuminating the room i come accross 20-30 Apple ]['s of various types. 'e's 'gs's etc. I have yet to find the comp geek up there (the only mac guy in our district! and at the elementary school too, go figure....) and talk to him aboot getting a few hopefully. I'll let you know how it all goes!

~The Penguin

|Captain, Intelligence Operations|
There is only one path and that is the path that you take, but you can take more than one path.
68k.torpedobird.com <-- Hotline Server

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 12 Apr 2002 :  23:32:57
Good luck! Heck, i could really do with a IIe mobo right now, or even better, a complete IIgs minus display...i got a TV!

Otoh, i may just need the monitor...having my Presentation System hooked up to my iMac running the iTunes visualiser is just waaay too fun!

--------------------------

Pizzabox LCs RULE!!!!!!!

Warrior maclover5
68k Macintosh Liberation Army

Number of 68ks Liberated: 6!!!

QFW68KPB Project SUCCESS!!!!!

Edited by - maclover5 on 12 Apr 2002 23:44:50Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.