68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums
Home | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Trading Post! (Buy, sell & trade)
 Needed: Mac IIsi NuBus Adapters (SE/30 available?)
Author Topic  
Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 11 Apr 2002 :  06:51:55
i would like to buy a couple of these adapters for a project. if somebody has one that they are not ready to sell, but could take a closeup pic or make a scan showing the chipset numbers and the silk screen legends/traces that would be a big help all by itself. i'm checking the feasibility of a Duo NuBus MicroDoc hack. the similarity between the chipsets and spec of the dock/gemini adapter components as compared to the IIsi adapter's components is remarkable.

any info pertaining to this kind of hack or info on hacking the DuoDock boards to allow the use of the Duo's onboard KVM (actually Keyboard/LCD/TrackBall-Pad ) on a lidless Dock would be greatly appreciated.

tia

jt

FireWire is fast
General, 4 star

USA
1559 Posts
Posted - 11 Apr 2002 :  07:03:32
Wasn't Marchie selling some IIsi Nubus adapters?

I could probably scan one of mine this weekend if you want...

--------------------
keeper of the website and beholder of the Quadra/Centris Stick of Justice™
--------------------Go to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 11 Apr 2002 :  07:32:11
quote:

Wasn't Marchie selling some IIsi Nubus adapters?

I could probably scan one of mine this weekend if you want...

they came with SI's as i recall, if the shipping isn't ridiculous, i guess an si would make a decent anti-static box for shipping!

yo, marchie! if you have an extra one, figure out the shipping on my 950 and add on the adapter! if the adapter's available, i'm suddenly in a big hurry to get the 950!

if you get a chance, scans would be great, thanks fw! i'm posting more specifics in hacks in a minute!

jt

Go to Top of Page

Marchie
Chaplain

USA
911 Posts
Posted - 11 Apr 2002 :  15:30:25
Sure... a IIsi NuBus adapter, to even out the IIg mobo swap. I think THAT makes it even :-)

I'm going to my house tonight from where I've been house sitting, so if the stuff you were sending me has arrived I'll figure it all out :-)

~Marchie

~Chaplain Marchie

Holder of the Compact Mac -
-Stick of Justice, with Explodeing CRT head

-Wand of Power with Shocking Flyback Transformer Tip
~~"We are all Mad here"~~Go to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 11 Apr 2002 :  20:59:50
quote:

Sure... a IIsi NuBus adapter, to even out the IIg mobo swap. I think THAT makes it even :-)

I'm going to my house tonight from where I've been house sitting, so if the stuff you were sending me has arrived I'll figure it all out :-)

actually, i was waiting for an address to and amount for shipping! did you send it?

jt

back again, you did give me your address, but never got back to me with the shipping charges so i haven't sent anything yet! drop me a line regarding the total so i can buy a money order!

Edited by - Trash80toG-4 on 11 Apr 2002 21:05:20Go to Top of Page

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.