UNIX on 68k
 I need testers!
Author Topic  
danamania
Official 68k Muse

Australia
1193 Posts
Posted - 08 Apr 2002 :  07:51:01
alrighty. PHP works, MySQL works, and the bug with posting was due to a small error in the PHP code for the forums, and that's fixed... soooo... to go peep around, try going to my really basic forums and post like crazy. You can't register btw, as that requires my machine posting out email to you... and it isn't capable of doing that QUITE yet :D. Just post without registering and all should be ok!

It'll be slow, party cos I'm on 56k so you won't get anything quicker than 33.6, and the quadra seems to really chunk along doing its job!

ta :)

dana

Edited by - danamania on 08 Apr 2002 07:56:02

MacMoose

USA
176 Posts
Posted - 08 Apr 2002 :  08:55:40
I tried to post on your forum, but all I got was a blank pop-up window and this message:

Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT att_id, att_name, att_type, att_size, att_path, inline, hidden, state FROM 68kmlapartii_attachments WHERE note_id=1020869970 AND bn_name='68kmlapartii_lounge' AND state IN ('P', '1') AND hidden!='1'

Session halted.

Just to let you know...

------------------
MacMoose
Medical Spec., 68k MLA
Total 68K Macs liberated: 9 and counting
------------------
Go to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 08 Apr 2002 :  09:01:35
quote:

I tried to post on your forum, but all I got was a blank pop-up window and this message:

<snip>

the maniac went nightie-night! i think she shut the microquadra host down to keep me from trying to break it!

mua!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!haaaaaaaa!

we had fun! she'll be back!

jt

Go to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 08 Apr 2002 :  09:41:16
quote:

it should be working now, but I'll have to reduce that apache process count or something or it'll do it again!

are you sure i didn't choke the little varmint by demonstrating the predictablility of the multiple posting bug. i got errors several times when it didn't think i really wanted to post cuz i already had! fat lot it knew!

if you slow it down to 14.4, i bet i could get 100 ha's in!

muah!•ha!•ha!•ha!•ha!•ha!•ha!•ha!•ha!•jt

jt

Go to Top of Page

Flash

Australia
637 Posts
Posted - 09 Apr 2002 :  04:00:28
I got in there for a quick Flash! but then got then modem kept disconnecting. I tried to reconnect but got thrown off twice more, but only when I tried to get onto your site (?) Well there's some weird shit happening on my PC right now, so fault could be at my end..or my ISP...or just the usual weirdness.....besides it was 2:30am or thereabouts and time to zzzzzzzzzz

68k MLA ParaMedicGo to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.