Potentially Unasked Networking Question

I've been reading about this for days, but I can't seem to find anywhere that has asked this question : can I set up MacTCP 2.0.6 to use a 10.0.0.xxx IP address?  Worst case scenario, I could flip my whole network over to 192.168.0.xxx, but I'd rather not if I could avoid it.

If this HAS been asked and answered, I apologize profusely and hope that someone can post a link that I can peruse.

Thanks in advance!

Yep you can use ANY range. I have to change mine to the 10.x.x.x range to use my PowerBook170 on campus. Then switch back to 192.168.x.x for home.

Using 2.0.6? I switch to Class C, but I don't see a way to switch the IP range at the top. If I manually set a 10.x IP address, it still tries to pull in a 192.x address. I thought I read that 2.1 isn't usable on systems with less than 8 MB RAM, so I'm trying to stick to 2.0.6. Unless I'm misreading that.

Oh, I haven't used 2.0.6 in so long I forgot how weird it could be. But if 2.1 needs more RAM it certainly can't be very much it still has a tiny memory footprint. I use it on all of my compact Macs.

Ah, ok. I'll get 2.1 on there then! It's an SEFD, with 4 MB, so I'm trying to keep things pretty minimal if I can.