Jump to content

Daxeria

6502
  • Content Count

    24
  • Joined

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Thanks for pointing this out; I've added it to the Mac Garden.
  2. But their FAQ says they can rebuild 95% of all Li-ion, Ni-Cd, and NiMH batteries. Is there something unique about the 1400's battery that would place it in the other 5%?
  3. From Tech Note #138: The Japanese Macintosh Plus has the Kanji 12 and 18 point fonts in ROM [...] Note that the Japanese Macintosh is unique; Apple has not produced other foreign versions of the Macintosh for different scripts. The introduction of the Arabic Interface System, for example, did not include an Arabic ROM version. Has this ROM variant ever been dumped?
  4. It's definitely rare! The Mac AGI version of Mixed-Up Mother Goose has never been archived online in any form. I'd really appreciate it if you could upload your disk image(s) to Macintosh Garden or wherever is most convenient for you. To answer your questions: I agree with nglevin's suggestion that the Color Classic's 512x384 screen resolution is the issue. I tested every copy I could find of the other ten Mac AGI games, and found that there were three generations of the engine: Version 1.0 only runs in black and white. Version 1.5 adds support for 16 colors at 6
  5. http://macintoshgarden.org/apps/mac-intro-replica
  6. This is a known issue specific to Lode Runner, according to the description at Macintosh Garden: "clicking in the main window crashes the game under some OS versions (but you can still play with keyboard control)."
  7. Are these what you're looking for? http://macintoshgarden.org/apps/global-village-56kethernet-pc-card-driver
×
×
  • Create New...