APB! CINEMO! REPORT IN!
Author Topic  
Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  14:53:58
quote:

nothing is worked out. we are back to where we started... grrrr... i'm regreting that i got involved with this deal.

why were you "negotiating" privately AT ALL? thois is complete and utter nonsense. if you HAD worked anything out with just a few people involved, what makes you think any settlement would have any merit?

stop with the attitude in here already, and STAY OFF IM!

jt .
Trash Hauler: call sign: eight-ball
C.O. AC-130H SpecOps 68kMLAAFGo to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  14:58:04
quote:

Think about it. My solution completely avoids fighting while making a person with a low income happy. I'm just saying think about it.

i would rather see the whole thing go to charity at this point and i don't have all that much income right now either. DROP IT! before you start making a fool of yourself, GG. it's unbelievably lame and you do not have a PRAYER of getting your way, understood?

jt .

Graphite Goodness

USA
88 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:02:05
I don't need the hostility either.

Go to Top of Page

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:03:19
Just like communism!!

Jeremy

"I'll see you on the Dark Side Of The Moon" - Pink Floyd

Covert Ops
68k Hacks General
Macs Liberated:18
ENTER THROUGH THE GATESGo to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:08:05
quote:

I don't need the hostility either.

that was not hostile, it was FIRM, did you not see the post where i said it was funny once?

jt .

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:09:00
quote:

Just like communism!!

would you like to explain that?

jt .

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:11:36
Wow you are mad.....

Jeremy

Covert Ops
68k Hacks General

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:13:43
quote:

Wow you are mad.....

this is not even close to seeing me mad!

jt .

Captain Z
Mobile Ops Commander

USA
637 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:15:36
I guess I can shed some light on the happenings on AIM.

What happened before AIM:
There was the original agreement, which was formed prior to finding out what is in it. Seen here

After the equipment has been secured at TiMac's place, some of it has been identified. One being the Power Mac G3/266 Desktop (one of the former 7200's). TiMac added this system to his claim.

As part of the original agreement, TheLip, myself, and Da Penguin have claims to the "7200's". Because TheLip was the last one claiming one, TiMac stole his system.

What happened on AIM:
TheLip confronted TiMac about this, asking TiMac to go back to the original agreement. TiMac offered the 6100 and 6300 from the lot, but TheLip turned it down (he has no use for it).

TiMac also offered a 6400 in replacement for the G3. TheLip pretty much blew a fuse, and blew up at TiMac.

Shortly afterwards, TiMac said that he is fed up with this s**t, and will be leaving the 68KMLA after distributing the equipment.

As far as I am concerned I don't agree with the fact that TiMac changed his claim when he found out what was there, without confrencing with the people who already claimed it. I consider both TheLip and TiMac to be my friends, so I consider this to be very tough for me, but I am siding with TheLip on this.

------------------
Captain Z - Mobile Operations Commander
68K Macintosh Liberation Army

18 68K Macs Liberated

Visit Captain Z's Starbase of EV StuffGo to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:22:11
quote:

I guess I can shed some light on the happenings on AIM

i really wish you would ALL stay off AIM, there is no excuse for any of this behavior.

all involved parties should come back into the thread with ALL communications, nobody has any business changing anything without some kind of consensus being reached right here.

set it all back to zero and deal in good faith here in public.

jt .

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:24:23
I don't like the term "stole" I find that very offensive, as for the fight, The Lip can take his 7200 and shove it, he canhave it everyone take what they want I don't really give a flal a@@. So me I don't care this is hell I am never doing any favors for anyone every again, I am screwed out of a 6100 Upgrade and a G3, thanks.

Jeremy

Covert Ops
68k Hacks General

Graphite Goodness

USA
88 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:28:31
No outside communication eh. sounds awfully communist to me.

Go to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:32:55
quote:

i would prefer the term forthright, as you probably have limited experience in business dealings, i understand your confusion, but i have no inkling as why anyone would think to characterize what i suggested as communism.

jt .

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:35:19
2x Post!

Jeremy

Covert Ops
68k Hacks General

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:36:07
Fast aren't yah

Jeremy

Covert Ops
68k Hacks General

Captain Z
Mobile Ops Commander

USA
637 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:36:09
quote:

Shut up, Graphite.

quote:

I don't like the term "stole" I find that very offensive, as for the fight, The Lip can take his 7200 and shove it, he canhave it everyone take what they want I don't really give a flal a@@. So me I don't care this is hell I am never doing any favors for anyone every again, I am screwed out of a 6100 Upgrade and a G3, thanks.

I am still at a loss at what you are so angry about. Are you not happy that you are getting a 9600 and 6400? There was no solid proof there was a 6100 upgrade in the boxes, so you shouldn't have had the mindset that you were going to get one.

------------------
Captain Z - Mobile Operations Commander
68K Macintosh Liberation Army

18 68K Macs Liberated

Visit Captain Z's Starbase of EV StuffGo to Top of Page

cyberwolf

91 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:38:10
Hey, I havent even been on aim since sunday so there is NO WAY I have any type of deal going on behind anyones back. (My name was mentioned in there.

I want to make sure Im caught up on my situation though so here is how I have it...

I called the 9500 so I get it and we havent sorted out the other stuff that hasnt been called yet... Is all that correct?

"Vacation Cyberwolf"

Go to Top of Page

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:38:53
I feel my actions where more than any money anyone put in, and I should get a little extra for that, as for the 6100 upgrade yea it wasn't there, so wasn't ur Power Logix, I could have never noticed it, I think the lips knew the 7200 had a G3 and wanted it more cause he wanted the Mini tower for the desktop before I told him it was G3, I don't like people like that, and he was enjoying being mean on AIM, he said I am going to be a total a@@ til I get what I want and earned.

Jeremy

Covert Ops
68k Hacks General

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:40:24
None to worry my wolfie budie, your 9500 sits safely in my presents.

Jeremy

Covert Ops
68k Hacks General

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:40:53
as i understand it none of the accusations have any basis in fact at this point, is that not correct?

i don't want anyone using words like that.

if we set it back to zero and forget about it i do not see any problem.

why don't all of you edit out the nastiness and the references to that explosive AIM B.S. and deal with each other openly?

jt .

Graphite Goodness

USA
88 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:42:32
F**K you captain. I'm officially saying screw you to everyone here. You guys are older then me yet still acting immature and rediculous. Goodbye

Go to Top of Page

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:43:08
How open do you want me to get?!

Jeremy

Covert Ops
68k Hacks General

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:44:01
I 2nd That GG

Jeremy

Covert Ops
68k Hacks General

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:44:58
This is America, people who work more get more, this isn't a communsit country we have laws and standards.

Jeremy

Covert Ops
68k Hacks General

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:47:45
Just to clarify as I read through old posts, I am not calling you a communist.

Jeremy

Covert Ops
68k Hacks General

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:55:54
quote:

This is America, people who work more get more, this isn't a communsit country we have laws and standards.

as a matter of fact we do and changing terms unilaterally in a verbal contract is frowned upon.

i'm not saying you shouldn't get something extra, i doubt anyone would have or will.

but you knew going in that it was going to be a lot of work and you knew there were at least two other people willing to make the pickup if i had asked them. you also declined the help of one person from the MLA and accepted a loan from myself to cover your stake on a publicly made claim. why did you not voice your concerns about the responsibilities you took on before the pickup.

i wish you would reconsider your position, i really don't think it is something you will feel is justifiable in retrospect after the tempers have died down, Ti.

jt .

scchicago

USA
936 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  15:56:38
WOW! We're almost to 10 pages in this thread!

Website(closed):
http://scchicago.dynodns.net
MyForumOnDelphi:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/scchicago
NOTE:HL AND HTTP SERVER ARE ONLY AVAILIBLE WHEN I'M ONLINEGo to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  16:00:06
quote:

F**K you captain. I'm officially saying screw you to everyone here. You guys are older then me yet still acting immature and rediculous. Goodbye

as you were not directly involved in the business at hand, were told repeatedly that your input was not invited and that your offer was inappropriate, i do not see that you have much justification for that kind of attitude, GG.

jt .

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  16:03:52
quote:

WOW! We're almost to 10 pages in this thread!

and i it were 15 pages instead of 10 without that tempermental B.S. having taken place on AIM, we wouldn't be in this mess at all!

jt .

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  16:12:17
As for other people getting the stuff, no, I was the only one who could go there, take it back, hold the stuff, remeber NO PAF? that will change after this is over...

Jeremy

Covert Ops
68k Hacks General

Da Penguin

USA
1094 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  16:20:37
OMG! WTF is all this?
First off Ti, candypunk DID offer to pick up the stuff, u insisted u did. Now this either means u expected more behind our backs, or u were going to be genuine and go with it. I do believe u wanted otehr machines before u knew where the G3 was as well...

I am personally ready to kill some one, hell i wont be surpised if i do. And GG, ur not helping one single bit. The only talking i did on aim was finding out what was with the systems and all that. I take no sides and remain neutral. Just call me belgium !

I say we just screw it all and go by that chart that took me days to put together! Ti, if u want more, call all the "un-called" peripherals! There are billions and im sure u could sell them if u really want the cash for a G3, hell probably a G4!

That list is like a contract, one which i and several other people agreed to. And ti, u saying u put more money in is B.S. Trash put 155, i put 70, and better yet, trash gave u a loan! So i say we just calm things the frig down and go by that o so beautiful list PLEASE!

~The Not-So-Black-and-White Bird

| Captain, Intelligence Operations / Space Cowboy |
There is only one path and that is the path that you take, but you can take more than one path.
68k.torpedobird.com <-- Hotline ServerGo to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  16:22:39
quote:

As for other people getting the stuff, no, I was the only one who could go there, take it back, hold the stuff, remeber NO PAF? that will change after this is over...

Ti, you knew i had a backup offer by an adult (with a spare room which you did not know) so that won't fly, just back off, i have not accused you of anything and i made it clear that i think the ALL the people in on that AIM fiasco have taken it upon themselves to spoil this experience for everyone.

both of you should settle down and Z should have had the sense to tell the two of you to back off and bring it in here!

now shake hands like brothers in arm and get your sorry @$$*$ back in here and have some fun.

<rolleyes>

*sheesh*

jt .

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  16:29:23
quote:

OMG! WTF is all this?

jeeze, that sounds awefully familiar!
quote:

Just call me belgium !

you might wanna reconsider and take switzerland's role, the belgians got their @$$#$ overrun repeatedly last century!

jt .

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  16:43:21
Take the 7200, I don't care, I am not a happy camper but hey better one that a few, I will take my share of perpheials, thanks for reminding my Penguin.

Jeremy

Covert Ops
68k Hacks General

Da Penguin

USA
1094 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  16:59:41
Ok, that will work Ti if it really is ok with you. Here is what I am thinking, im going to be honest, someone slap me if its out of line:
I take the G3, i need no HD's, RAM, etc. Just the mobo, case PSU, etc. You get the idea. The 6400 that i wanted as well, it can have no HD, CD, floppy, etc. I got plenty lying around. This way more other machines can be put together, this balances it out for me getting the G3...

Lip then gets the 7200 i was goign to have, Cap Z keeps the PEXm 7200 like it was planned.

Is this ok or am i being an idiot? Just trying to be honest and put my 0.02 in...

~The Penguin

There is only one path and that is the path that you take, but you can take more than one path.

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  17:00:19
quote:

Take the 7200, I don't care, I am not a happy camper but hey better one that a few, I will take my share of perpheials, thanks for reminding my Penguin.

i believe someone was to have first choice of the extras to make up for his (MY! ) having been distributed out of the box claim i had clearly put in for after everyone else had chosen their favorites. i certainly did not envision any multiple claims being made before i had a chance to choose one, but that is something i said i would live with because i was concerned that my comrades would be dissapointed.

i'm SURE things can be worked out, if everyone leaves the attitudes at the door!

jt .

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  17:08:38
I am going go out and call dibs on 2 motherboards. the 2 big ones appear to be a 9600 one and 7200 one.

Jeremy

Covert Ops
68k Hacks General

Da Penguin

USA
1094 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  17:10:10
Hey ok anotehr idea time!
A 6400 is available!

All i really want/need out of the 6400 was the a/v stuffins. So i take those out of it, leave the machine open for negotiations, and also take the G3. I'm really workin hard here ppl! Someone tell me if im still sane...

~The Penguin

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  17:12:07
quote:

I am going go out and call dibs on 2 motherboards. the 2 big ones appear to be a 9600 one and 7200 one.

i really do not think that is appropriate Ti. i'm not checking, but i am sure you will find a previous posting of mine requesting a mobo if i couldn't get a box. correct me if i am wrong.

jt .

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  17:16:26
IM very sorry trash!!! Don't get upset!!! So you want both or just one? Let me known.

Jeremy

Covert Ops
68k Hacks General

Topic is 17 Pages Long:
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 10
 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.