All Forums
 68k Conquests
 The Trouble with Tribb...LCs
Author Topic  
TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 15 May 2002 :  23:40:26
Would you mind if I gave him a chat, then we give him like just a little time period, the kid is young he has hopes and dreams, I'll sit down with him later tonight, just 2 good old jackazz's talking, can yah give him one more shot?

Jeremy

"I'll see you on the Dark Side Of The Moon" - Pink Floyd

Covert Ops
68k Hacks General
Macs Liberated:18
ENTER THROUGH THE GATES

Edited by - TiMacLover on 15 May 2002 23:41:01Go to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 16 May 2002 :  04:41:44
quote:

The main factor would probably be the 20 or so posts of "I don't care" that I expunged from the forums.

i was wondering where they went, i'd been hoping raWr deleted them himself . . . i've come to his defense on more than one occasion, and i've tried to slap him down a couple of times when i thought he was going too far. i woudn't have bothered to temper it with humor or even respond at all if i didn't think he deserved a chance to redeem himself.

whatever, it 's getting to the point that "i don't ca . . .

jt . .

Go to Top of Page

MacMoose

USA
176 Posts
Posted - 16 May 2002 :  05:18:22
Alright boys, take it to the WAR ROOM...none of that Mod stuff in here

------------------
MacMoose
Benevolent Genius, 68k MLA
Total 68K Macs liberated: 9 and counting
------------------
Go to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 16 May 2002 :  05:45:47
quote:

Alright boys, take it to the WAR ROOM...none of that Mod stuff in here

what mod stuff? what war room? nobody here but us chickens!

jt . .

btw: that reply was off topic, check your postcount! it woulda been a whole LOT funnier in a certain other thread!

Edited by - Trash80toG-4 on 16 May 2002 05:49:31Go to Top of Page

MacMoose

USA
176 Posts
Posted - 16 May 2002 :  06:19:18
-------------
MacMoose
King, ASSYMETRIC PROCESSING
69kMLA
-------------

------------------
MacMoose
Benevolent Genius, 68k MLA
Total 68K Macs liberated: 9 and counting
------------------
Go to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 16 May 2002 :  08:13:27
quote:

-------------
MacMoose
King, ASSYMETRIC PROCESSING
69kMLA
-------------

HAR!™

jt . .

Go to Top of Page

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 16 May 2002 :  18:18:25
quote:
Maclover5... what is your location? Seems a shame to have you stuck on your LCIII with all these 475s sitting here... Maybe a quick switcheroony would fall under the PAF radar?

Nope. Most of the time (unless my parents leave the house), the PAF pretty much operates on DefCon 1. When Mum leaves it goes down to Defcon 3 or 4. Unfortunately, for the time being it is never, and never has been, on Defcon 6. Unfortunately, i think they would notice if for a week or so there was no LCIII underneath that 14" Colour Display, or if there was this huge box in the mail for me from someone who they don't know. Sorry, but it can't be done.

On the other hand, i have a source for 475's, but still, they're LCs, so i don't get feets!

--------------------------

Pizzabox LCs RULE!!!!!!!

Warrior maclover5
68k Macintosh Liberation Army

Number of 68ks Liberated: 6
Go to Top of Page

SiliconValleyPirate

United Kingdom
273 Posts
Posted - 17 May 2002 :  16:31:32
quote:

yo! spv . . ! *oops! * . . svp!

Don't push it smart ass

quote:

you got that 605 part right! the CC is the SE's homely cousin as far as i'm concerned, feets or no, tho!

Hmmm... well Anna Kornikova is sexy but I wouldn't marry her (not after seeeing her in a video with Enrique Iglesius anyway) . I think the SE/30 (same case - different bag) is vastly superior and not without it's own aesthetic merits, along with the IIci. You guys catch my drift right?

quote:

btw: where be de feets? last time i checked out your site the reference was AWOL?!?

Sorry - Feets central got lost in the great cyberspace garbage colllector for a while while my DynDNS adress went loco. It's back now and all is fixed.

As for raWr you must excuse him, he's Scandinavian/Hungarian, they are a funny lot up there.

--
Mark Benson

Visit FlatPackMacs Online
http://fpm.gotdns.com

We have feets

Macs Liberated = 10

Edited by - SiliconValleyPirate on 17 May 2002 16:33:14Go to Top of Page

MillenniumPanda
Starting Member

Australia
10 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  08:31:23
quote:

Oh dear oh dear. Another day, another liberation. 3 more 605s and another 475 have been added to the rapidly growing stacks of the little beggars in my spare bedroom. It really is starting to remind me of the famous Star Trek episode... what starts off as one small, cute little creature rapidly multiplies until it and its siblings are filling every spare cranny on the ship.

Unfortunately, LML has other ideas of what the space could be used for....so I'd like to re-iterate my previous offer. Anyone who is willing to pay freight can have as many LCs and 605s as they like. All come with 10 Base T ethernet, at least 12 meg RAM (most have 20), and a minimum 160 meg HDD (most have 250s and a couple are even larger). They all appear to be in amazingly good condition, with just a few dust stains on the cases. Roll up roll up! Everyone gets a prize!

Cheers!
CC

I'd be willing to take an LC or Quadra 605 off of ya hands. I'm located in Adelaide, so e-mail or reply in this forum if you're interested!

Go to Top of Page

MillenniumPanda
Starting Member

Australia
10 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  08:33:06
quote:

Oh dear oh dear. Another day, another liberation. 3 more 605s and another 475 have been added to the rapidly growing stacks of the little beggars in my spare bedroom. It really is starting to remind me of the famous Star Trek episode... what starts off as one small, cute little creature rapidly multiplies until it and its siblings are filling every spare cranny on the ship.

Unfortunately, LML has other ideas of what the space could be used for....so I'd like to re-iterate my previous offer. Anyone who is willing to pay freight can have as many LCs and 605s as they like. All come with 10 Base T ethernet, at least 12 meg RAM (most have 20), and a minimum 160 meg HDD (most have 250s and a couple are even larger). They all appear to be in amazingly good condition, with just a few dust stains on the cases. Roll up roll up! Everyone gets a prize!

Cheers!
CC

I'd be willing to take an LC or Quadra 605 off of ya hands. I'm located in Adelaide, so e-mail or reply in this forum if you're interested!

Go to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 12 Jun 2002 :  09:00:10
quote:

quote:

<snip>

the Back-Button_MultiPost_Bug™ strikes again!

this happens to everybody when they enlist! it's almost like an initiation rite!

welcome aboard!

after posting a message, click on Active Topics in the menu top right. hitting the back button in a browser is annoying to yourself because for getting anywhere useful it's inefficient when it isn't outright pointless and it often leaves behind a trail of multiple posts.

yo, ~coxy! fw!

somewhere in the multiple instances i've typed this hint, there is a howto on the delete post dialog. i think we need to standardize some boilerplate for the FAQ list with these two issues or to a locked topic so we can link to it in cases like this!

and we still need a link in the heading of the default view to the website cuz it's overlooked way too often and irritating to get to when you remember to look there!

jt .
Trash Hauler: call sign: eight-ball
C.O. AC-130H SpecOps 68kMLAAFGo to Top of Page

Topic is 2 Pages Long:
  1  2

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.