Trash to Treasure - G3 350Mhz no-post

Hi, went out this morning for my sonic breakfast, and what do i see on the side of the road? a G3 Blueberry! I snatched it up and checked out the insides when I got home. The case has some rust, single expansion card, ATG Rage. 4 sticks of ram, and a 350Mhz processor. The motherboard looked to be pretty clean, no dirt or mess anywhere exept in a few spots. so I plugged it in and hit power. The power lights comes on and i hear the zip drive and cdrom spin up and boot up. but nothing else. No chime, No beeps, nothing at all. I see the J25 array is using non standard jumpers that are too bit for the spots, so i pull them out, and set the configuration to 333mhz. P2/P5/P6/P7 While they are in at a slight bend, they are all making good contact, and still, no signs of life other than power LEDs and some lights on the board. so I strip the system apart, and bring it down to motherboard, power supply, and speaker, all outside fo the case. Same result. no beeps or chime. I grabbed my alcohol and cleaned everything, let it dry with the battery out, and then tried again. still no new signs of life.

So something is obviously dead, but with no spare parts to experiment with, does anyone know what the most likely canidate is? or is there something I'm missing that is required for one of these boys to boot that im unaware of?

• 68kMLA Supporter

Does it make any sort of popping noise when trying to power it up? My Flower Power did nothing but that at most. But recently this trick got my machine going again: 

I had to leave my Flower Power on outlet power for quite a while, but it did eventually spring back to life, and has yet to fail since. I'd say, give it a shot, yours might come back too.

20 hours ago, Daniël Oosterhuis said:

Does it make any sort of popping noise when trying to power it up? My Flower Power did nothing but that at most. But recently this trick got my machine going again: 

I had to leave my Flower Power on outlet power for quite a while, but it did eventually spring back to life, and has yet to fail since. I'd say, give it a shot, yours might come back too.

No sounds at all, fan spins up and sounds clean in the power supply.