2 hours ago, Kai Robinson said:

does a CUDA have the same pinout/functionality?

Pinout yes, functionality no. A CUDA won't work as a direct replacement for the Egret - at least not the CUDAs I tried so far.

• 68kMLA Supporter
On 1/22/2021 at 1:54 PM, Kai Robinson said:

What's that one for?

It's the FAT AMIC on the PowerMac 9150.  It's one of the primary parts of the chip set.   A 208 pin QFP.   The thing is, it's the essential component that allows 5 NuBus slots on a NuBus Mac.  All the 3-slot NuBus PowerMacs use the plain AMIC.   If I had a source of FAT AMICs (without killing 9150s) I might try to create the I/O board for the Power Computing Power 120 which enables 5 slots.  As shipped it supported three slots, but had headers for five slots.

• 68kMLA Supporter
On 1/23/2021 at 6:52 AM, Bolle said:

Pinout yes, functionality no. A CUDA won't work as a direct replacement for the Egret - at least not the CUDAs I tried so far.

I'm not sure which are CUDAs and which are Egrets.   I just wanted to mention that I've replaced an 0788 with an 0060, or maybe the other direction and it seemed to work fine.

Interesting. I would have to check again what chip I did use exactly.

I remember I was working on a Classic II so the original part was a 341S0851.

0788 would be a CUDA (found in Nubus PowerMacs) and 0060 is a CUDA as well found in late Quadras, PPC Performas, Gossamer. So those two have been CUDAs at least.

Taken from the MESS website:

341S0060	Cuda (v2.40)	Performa/Quadra 6xx, some PMac x200, PMac x400, some PMac x500, Pippin, Gossamer G3

341S0262	Cuda v3.0	some PMac x500, Bondi Blue iMac

341S0285	Cuda Lite	ADB and PS/2 support - PMac 4400 & clones

341S0417	Cuda		Color Classic

341S0788	Cuda (v2.37)	PRAM, RTC, ADB

344S0100-01	Egret (v1.00)	IIsi

341S0851	Egret (v1.01)	PRAM, RTC, ADB

341S0850	Egret (v1.01, earlier)	PRAM, RTC, ADB; IIsi and LC

• 68kMLA Supporter
4 hours ago, Kai Robinson said:

Ok, got a huge list of ASIC's in front of me, and a very large order from UTSource...

I've also been updating that google sheet with more pinouts. I'll sort out the Classic II next. 

If you're planning to become the one-stop shop for unobtanium Apple chips, what if I threw you a couple of dollars to support ya? I think we'll need a lot more of these as time goes on..