Apple II+ pure white screen?

8 hours ago, techknight said:

ok yea the 153s are dropping like flies too, especially in Arcade boards. 

You also keep track of how many people had these go bad while using original PSU?

The Apple ][+ I got had a bad PSU making a clicking sound with voltages not good. Now that I replaced it with a custom PICO based one my guess is there will be less issues down the line.

I have original PSUs for Apple IIe & III and if the there are parts on the legacy PSUs that are the root of the problem I wan't to replace those at some point.

All these PSUs have a mechanical part that makes some noise that to me feels like could be a possible longer term issue for these computers.

8 hours ago, zezba9000 said:

You also keep track of how many people had these go bad while using original PSU?

The Apple ][+ I got had a bad PSU making a clicking sound with voltages not good. Now that I replaced it with a custom PICO based one my guess is there will be less issues down the line.

I have original PSUs for Apple IIe & III and if the there are parts on the legacy PSUs that are the root of the problem I wan't to replace those at some point.

All these PSUs have a mechanical part that makes some noise that to me feels like could be a possible longer term issue for these computers.

Nope, im only keeping a tally of failed electronics "in general" when it comes to logic ICs. nothing product-specific.