Opinions for BGA Rework

I'm planning on upgrading the CPU on a motherboard for an iMac G3 to a G4 Cpu Similar to the link below. Problem is, I have no appropriate heat gun or rework station to do the job. Should I bite the bullet and buy the required tools or try to find someone/companies that can replace the chip with their own gear? Glad to hear any ideas. Thanks!

If you haven't done it before, you'll need lots of practice to perform the transplant even with the right tools.  A place that reballs GPUs in laptops would be an option to get it done commercially, but get ready for a high price.

On 7/9/2019 at 1:55 AM, Byrd said:

If you haven't done it before, you'll need lots of practice to perform the transplant even with the right tools.  A place that reballs GPUs in laptops would be an option to get it done commercially, but get ready for a high price.

How high would you think it would be? I would really like to get this done so I could pay a reasonable about for it.