yea the site that shows it seems to be down, but web archive has it.

Macintosh tuneup

click on macintosh tuneup and select your Mac and then i think go to page 2 (next button) of the diagram (the button next to the go home button on the top of the page, the picture seems to be missing but the button still works).

i dont know if the system will run stable with the FSB running at 133mhz (if it does put some cooling on the chipset)

Thanks for reminding me that page. It seems to be hard work. Since I'm using a voltage tweaked G4 zif module from a Yikes! on the B&W (running at 2.6v), I wanted to clock it between 450mhz and 500mhz (but maintaining the PCI BUS frequecies) because if I clock it to 500mhz, I get the famous "errata bug" which makes it crash at low temperatures (43°C), so I just wanted to go one small step ahead from 450mhz (which runs perfectly stable, even if the temperature passes 60°C). As I told on an earlier post I followed a guide to run it at 500mhz with that voltage tweak (this guide: http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/G4ZONE/G4YIKESOC/500MHz_yikes.html), but it didn't succeed. I guess he lives in a much colder place than mine. :'(

Best Regards,

Filipe