Look what surfaced in Ireland

I was thinking the same - a lisa 1 with the old twiggy floppy drive - they are very rare. I nearly bought a lisa 2- 2 years ago off ebay - chap in Canada was selling it - not working - 500 dollars but reality dragged me away

-

kind of wish I bought it now. Apparently there is a guy in Dublin who owns an apple 1. He keeps it locked in bank vault!. Would love to see what price he will be looking for it if he ever sells it - based on the complete stupidity of prices , for EVERYTHING in rip off Ireland, I wouldn't be supprised if he asks the cool million

Edited by falen5

hey armor - a fellow irish apple man!!. Ive stopped collecting....no more space and herself will evict me if I bring 1 more machine through the door

-

have not been near the macs for some time - gone full time at CGI - setting up my own animation studio - sitting here surrounded by 6 hp proliant 360 g6 servers - 16 cores in each all batch rendering Maya - jesus the noise! but they keep the room warm!

-

hey if anyone on here (uniserver, techknight , and all the rest who helped me on here ) wants an animated logo or some animation done just message me - would be glad to help out - all I need is a HD image to work with

-

cheers people

-

PS ..... think ill pass on the 50K lisa !!!!!!!!!!