Sign in to follow this  
joshc

A weekend conquest...

Having not collected anything in years, I'm back in the game after collecting the following items this past weekend:

- Macintosh SE/30 (working)

- Macintosh Classic II (doesnt power on)

- A second Macintosh Classic II with box, other original packaging, manuals, installation diskettes (has a checkboard style problem on its monitor)

- StyleWriter (boxed, manual, new ink cartridge)

- ClarisWorks (boxed with manuals and non-original disks)

- Two boxes of floppy disks, a couple with copies of WordPerfect 2 and some with old documents on them

- A 'non' Apple item (a Thinkpad 380D)

Screenshot_2019-09-03_at_11_04_35.png

I can't remember which, but in one of the System 7 Utilities bundles (Now, Action, Alsoft, etc.) there's a Control Panel (Deflate?) to hide the Balloon Help menu.  I find Super Clock a lot more useful than the balloon help.  With the help menu hidden, it won't interfere with SuperClock.

If you're looking for an alternative, there's also Network Time.  It's an NTP based menu clock with the same functions as SuperClock, but it'll sync if you have an internet connection.

4 hours ago, olePigeon said:

I can't remember which, but in one of the System 7 Utilities bundles (Now, Action, Alsoft, etc.) there's a Control Panel (Deflate?) to hide the Balloon Help menu.  I find Super Clock a lot more useful than the balloon help.

Helium