actual part numbers or links to the parts would help
That's very helpful. Thank you.Here are links and part numbers for all the parts that are not self-explanatory. Some of these parts are generic and do not have part numbers.
Apart from the Eisdecke pump-tops all of these parts can be swapped out for similar products from other companies, those are just the ones I chose for my build. If you need help finding parts in your locality then let me know.
- Alphacool Eisdecke DDC V.4 Acrylic Top ( x 2 ) PART NUMBER: 13317
- 40mm M4 bolts ( x 8 )
- 3/8" Inner-Diameter 1/2" Outer-Diameter acrylic tubing SKU: XS-FLX-008
- 10-16mm adjustable hose clips ( x 8 )
- XSPC G1/4 hose tail barb 3/8" ( x 4 ) PART NUMBER: 5060175581648
- Bitspower manual air outlet ( x 2 ) PART NUMBER: TA-EXAIR-GS
- 1 litre XSPC EC6 coolant SKU: XS_EC6_RD
Err, your link to the Eisdecke tops is wonky.My pleasure. Please post pictures in this thread (or create your own!) if you end up doing this mod. It's a big and complicated job so I wish you luck!
Looking it seems you didn't attempt to clean up any of the old epoxy?
I have some ideas on how to bleed the system.
6. A simple mod: I put a strip of tape between the fan assembly and the heat exchanger.