It reminds me of the equally huge Gateway 2000 AnyKey keyboards. Speaking of which, I'm using one now.
Clock-wise starting at the:
* KeyTronic w/Spherically Correct Pointing Device/Controller that is ripe for hacking!
*The DEC KBD was a "gottahaveit" purple match for the DECstation Shell that almost became the basis for my ubuntuGIMPbox hack.
* The KBD above that has Alps Mechanical Key Switches in a matrix for which I have very special plans!
* Next to that is a GRID "gottahaveit" just because I've always loved their Macho-Machines.
* Under the GRID is an HP with a daisy-chainable phone type connector I've never seen before, that just may fit a certain 128k+++ . . . . . . or probably not . . .
* The best-for-last is a TELEX w/a bunch of DIP switches under a plexi/plastic panel on the bottom. It was manufactured right on the edge of the Bermuda Triangle here in Raleigh, NC! I'm guessing it's a configurable ASCII outputtin', BEAST of a KBD so naturally, it was in the "REALLYgottahaveit" category along with my 1.9 Sun KBDs in the other piccie.
Users browsing this forum: Cosmo and 1 guest